IncuScope IS250 Incubator Microscope with 10x, 25x, 40x Phase Contrast & Fluorescence
- Fits inside an incubator or a hood.
- Quadruple nosepiece, 10x, 25x and 40x Ph (and FL) with optional lenses of 2x-150x
- 2.3MP Color USB3.0 High-Sensitive Camera, C-mount adapter and calibration slide makes the imaging bundle so professional
- A trinocular head to use the scope in a classical way
- USB 3.0 connections for camera and LED Control
- LED Control via manual controller and software
- IncuView Software for LED Control (intensity, turn on/off) and time-lapse imaging and merging channels
5-Channel LED Fluorescence Illumination Attachment BIA-FL-IS5
- LED fluorescence attachment
- Up to 5 channels of standard or custom wavelengths from UV to IR and NIR
- Standard 3-channel: UV, Blue and Green excitations, suitable for Dapi/Hoechst, GFP/Alexa Fluor 488, RFP/TRITC/mCherry/Texas Red.
- A 5W LED illumination
- Comes with touch-pad to select and turn up/down the LED intensity
- An adapter for Zeiss, Nikon, Leica, Olympus and custom microscopes of inverted, upright or stereo type.
- Optional LED control software for advanced live cell imaging
BIM800FLW Inverted Epi-Fluorescence Biological Microscope
Inverted Fluorescence Microscope
10x, 20xPh, 40x lenses incldued, with tens of optional LWD lenses
Positive & Negative Phase Contrast Lenses
GFP, RFP and Dapi Filters, mounted on a 5-position filter wheel
XY stage with 96-well plate markers
100W HBO/Mercuyry illuminationSKU: BIM800FLW
BIM640FL Inverted Epi-Fluorescnce Biological Microscope
- BIM640FL Inverted Fluorescence Microscope
- Extralarge widefield eyepeices 10x/23 (Unique)
- 4x, 10xPh, 20xPh, 40x lenses incldued plus tens of optional obj lenses.
- with GFP, RFP & optional UV, V or any custom Excitation filters.
- Trinocular head; Top video port.
- HBO illumination
Inverted Fluorescence Microscopes
If you are dealing with cell culture, handling liquids in your device, an inverted biological microscope is an essential tool to have. One likes to make a video of living cells to know how they grow, divide or die and its rate, you need an inverted biological microscope, a digital camera and software for the time-lapse mode.
What to consider in selecting an inverted fluorescence microscope?
– Objective lenses-magnification: normally the inverted microscopes come with 10x, 20x and 40x obj lenses, some models include 4x. A 4x obj lens allows seeing an entire field of a well in a 96-well plate. You can get obj lenses from 1.25x till 150x and even more.
– Objective lenses-Working distance: Working distance (WD) of an objective lens is defined as a distance from the edge of the lens until the specimen. If you use a 100x/NA 1.25/WD: 0.12mm to see tissue culture cells inside a well of a 96-well plate, you will see nothing! Why? Because the thickness of well plate plastic is around 0.5mm which is longer than lens WD=0.12mm.
– Phase Contrast: generally speaking 10x, 20x and 40x obj lenses with Phase Contrast are available. Depending on the model you can expect a 4x Ph as well.
– Filter slider vs. Filter wheel
– Triple Band Filter
– LED or HBO
– Upgrade: Think of long future use of the microscope. Can you upgrade it to have more features? Having more filters, switching from HBO to LED, more spots for extra obj lenses, might be having polarized, darkfield, and probably DIC Nomarski are examples of the questions we ask our clients before suggesting a model.
BIOIMAGER’s inverted fluorescence microscopes are available at low price and versatile designs and configurations. It comes with trinocular head or side video port to attach a CCD digital camera, to have a live view of your cells or any stained fluorescent specimen. We offer over 40 filters from UV to far red with HBO, LED or Xenon illumination.
Customized filters are available for all epi-fluorescence microscope models. Contact us for details.
Please select the products based on your requirements from the left side list or below table:
|Inverted Fluorescence||Upright Fluorescence||Stereo Fluorescence||Digital Fluorescence|
|Heating Stages||Fluorescence Accessories||Objective Lenses||OEM|
A highly recommended accessory for all fluorescence microscope is fluorescent alignment objective lens:
Details of a representative inverted fluorescence microscope: