IncuScope IS250 Incubator...
- Fits inside an incubator or a hood.
- Quadruple nosepiece, 10x, 25x and 40x Ph (and FL) with optional lenses of 2x-150x
- 2.3MP Color USB3.0 High-Sensitive Camera, C-mount adapter and calibration slide makes the imaging bundle so professional
- A trinocular head to use the scope in a classical way
- USB 3.0 connections for camera and LED Control
- LED Control via manual controller and software
- IncuView Software for LED Control (intensity, turn on/off) and time-lapse imaging and merging channels
5-Channel LED Fluorescence...
- LED fluorescence attachment
- Up to 5 channels of standard or custom wavelengths from UV to IR and NIR
- Standard 3-channel: UV, Blue and Green excitations, suitable for Dapi/Hoechst, GFP/Alexa Fluor 488, RFP/TRITC/mCherry/Texas Red.
- A 5W LED illumination
- Comes with touch-pad to select and turn up/down the LED intensity
- An adapter for Zeiss, Nikon, Leica, Olympus and custom microscopes of inverted, upright or stereo type.
- Optional LED control software for advanced live cell imaging
BIM250 Compact Inverted...
- Inverted Biological Microscope
- The smallest phase-contrast inverted microscope in the world
- Fits inside a hood or standard incubator .
- Compact Design, fits inside a hood and incubator.
- 10x, 25x and 40x Phase Contrast Objective Lenses
- Condenser: 30, 50 or 70mm working distance.
- Includes a mechanical XY stage and two sample holders
- Optional Camera and Software for live Cell Imaging inside an incuabtor.
Live Cell Imaging
Live cell imaging is the study of the life of living cells / organisms using a time-lapse video microscopy in which the cells are kept at the closest conditions to a regular laboratory incubator. Live cell imaging is used by scientists and researchers to obtain a better understanding of dynamic events occur at cellular level under microscope.
- A microscope
- A Camera
- A physical chamber, in which you can culture your cells. The chamber should allow easily installation and removal of the cell culture in a container such as well-plate, petri-dish, tissue culture flasks, micro-slide etc.
- A gas supplier, which can be a digital or analog gas mixer which provides the gas for your cells. The types include a mixed of CO2 and air, and mixed of CO2, O2, and N2.
- A temperature controller, which allows to control temperature inside the chamber, outside the chamber and also surrounding the objective lenses to avoid drift focus (otherwise you will see blurry images due to ambient temperature fluctuation over time).
- A gas humidifier, this is simply a flow of premixed gas passes through water in a closed system.
- A glass-bottom dish or plate
- Lens Heater, to keep the lens not affected from the room temperature fluctuations.
- Shutter, to block the light if you do not need it during the waiting time and also avoid photobleaching and phototoxicity.
- A phenol-free medium
In this catgeory, you can find Live Cell Imaging Chambers, Miniature Incubators, Heating stage, Digital gas mixer, Temperature control, Objective lens heater, etc; Customized for all brands of fluorescent & confocal microscopes.