Showing all 3 results
BIM500FLD Digital LCD Inverted Epi-Fluorescnce Biological Microscope
- BIM500FL Inverted Fluorescence Microscope
- 4x, 10xPh, 20xPh, 40x lenses incldued plus tens of optional obj lenses.
- with GFP, RFP & optional UV or V Excitation filters.
- 9″ LCD viewing head plus a 5MP built-in camera
- HBO illumination
BUM500FLD LCD Upright Fluorescence Microscope
- Digital LCD Compound Fluorescence Microscope
- 9 Inches HD LCD Screen, Resolution is 1280×800
- Pixel: 5 Mega Pixel (Built-in Camera)
- Infinite Plan Achromatic Objective 4×, 10×, 40×, 100×
- Swing Condenser NA 0.9/ 0.25
- Coaxial Coarse & Fine Adjustment, Fine Division 0.001mm
- External Illumination, Aspherical Collector, Halogen Lamp 6V/ 30W
BUM350FLD Upright Fluorescence Microscope with LCD
BUM350FLD compound digital LCD fluorescence microscope renovated the traditional way of microscopic observation and thoroughly resolves the fatigue for a long time working. Eyepieces and LCD Screen can both be used for convenient and comfortable viewing by individuals and share with groups. It is also feature the latest 5 Mega Pixels digital imaging microscopy techniques for quick and easy snapshots or videos.SKU: BUM350FLD
Showing all 3 results
A fluorescence LCD microscope is a type of digital microscope that uses fluorescence to illuminate a sample and produce high-resolution images on an LCD screen. It is used in a variety of applications, including biology, medical research, and material science.
The fluorescence LCD microscope works by exciting fluorescent molecules in the sample using a specific wavelength of light. These molecules then emit light at a different wavelength, which is captured by a sensitive camera and displayed on an LCD screen. This technique allows for the visualization of fluorescently labeled cells, tissues, and proteins with high contrast and resolution.
One advantage of fluorescence LCD microscopes is that they allow for live imaging of dynamic biological processes, such as cell division and protein trafficking. They also offer the ability to image multiple fluorescent probes simultaneously, allowing for the study of complex interactions between different biomolecules.
In addition, fluorescence LCD microscopes often have features such as motorized focusing and advanced image analysis software, making them a powerful tool for scientific research.