3D Crystal Engraving of Photo Portraits, Family & Wedding Events
- Personalized Custom Photo Etching inside a High-Quality Crystal
- High-Definition 3D Crystal Engraved Photo by Laser
- 3D View of a portrait, family picture, birthday, special event, wedding ceremony, monument, etc.
- Elegant facet crystal and premium quality gift box at your desired size and reasonable price
- Available at several sizes of Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large and Custom Size
- Optional stand and gift box
Portraits on Marble, Granite, Stone or Tile by Laser
SKU: Laser Engraving of Photos-marble
- laser engraving/ marking / etching of photos and portraits
- materials: stones, marbles, granites, tiles, ceramics
- gray image, scripts
- coloured materials: white, black, brown, grey, blue, green, etc.
- output image is high resolution with lots of details.
- minimum 400 dpi image is required. 600 dpi and higher is better.
Laser engraving and marking are processes used to create permanent markings, designs, or patterns on a variety of materials. Both processes use high-powered lasers to remove or modify material in a precise and controlled manner.
Laser engraving involves the removal of material to create a depth or relief in the surface of the material, resulting in an engraved design or text. It is commonly used to create personalized items, such as jewelry, trophies, and signage. Laser engraving can also be used for industrial applications, such as marking serial numbers, barcodes, or other identification information on products.
Laser marking, on the other hand, involves changing the color or texture of the material without removing any material. It is often used to add text, logos, or graphics to products or components, such as automotive parts, medical devices, and electronics. Laser marking is commonly used for part identification, traceability, and branding.
Both laser engraving and marking can be performed on a variety of materials, including metals, plastics, ceramics, glass, and wood. The type of laser used depends on the material being marked and the desired results. For example, fiber lasers are commonly used for marking metals, while CO2 lasers are often used for engraving and marking non-metallic materials.
Laser engraving and marking offer several advantages over traditional marking methods, such as increased accuracy, faster processing times, and the ability to create highly detailed designs. They are also more environmentally friendly than other marking methods, as they produce minimal waste and do not use chemicals or solvents.
Large Selection of Materials:
- Wood, Playwood,
- Plastics, Polymers, Plexiglass, PolyCarbonate, PET
- Leather, Fabric
- Metals: Aluminum, Steel, Copper, iron, etc
- Paper, Cardboards, Cartoons,
- Stone, marble, granite, mosaic, tile
- and more…
- Express Delivery: within 24 hour
- Standard Delivery: 2-4 business days
- We are workaohlic!
- Architecture Models,
- Robotic parts and design