BIM800FLW is clone to Olympus IX51/IX53 series Inverted Fluorescent Biological Microscope is specifically designed for the observation of cell culture with high quality optics and advanced fluorescent imaging capability. Infinity corrected optical system gives excellent imaging performance. Super high resolution fluorescent objectives are offered to generate high quality fluorescent images. This user-friendly microscope acquisition systems allows undergraduate and graduate students with various degrees of microscopy experience to examine a wide range of samples such as live cells, fixed cell, histological preps, microfluidic devices, bead samples, range of fluorophores, etc with high reproducibility.
- UCIS Infinity Independent Achromatic Optical System
- WF10x plan eyepieces, 20mm field of view, high eye point up to 21mm
- Seidentopf binocular viewing head; inclined45º
- 52-75mm interpupillary distance settings
- ±5 Diopter adjustment
- Quintuple nosepiece inward facing with positive click stops
- Infinity long work distance plan Achromatic 10x, 20x, 40x and Infinity long work distance phase-contrast 20x objectives
- Right hand controls, low position, fixed stage, 240mm x 260mm, movement range 135mm x 85mm
- N.A. 0.30 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm, with phase-contrast slide, long work distance 72mm.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focus mechanism with markings. Fine focus sensitivity 0.001mm
- 6 volt 30 watt halogen illumination
- Fluorescence illumination system: 100W mercury lamphouse and power supply, B/G/UV/V fluorescence filter block
- Dust cover, power cord
It can be used to observe transparent livings which are not stained, particularly living cells, tissues, fluids, sediments etc. It is an ideal instrument for biology, cytology, oncology, genetics, immunology and other research works. It can be used in scientific research institutes, universities, medical care centers, disease prevention, quality inspection, agriculture, animal husbandry and other departments. It can also be used in venereal disease examination and immune diagnosis.