IncuScope IS250 Incubator...
- Fits inside an incubator or a hood.
- Quadruple nosepiece, 10x, 25x and 40x Ph (and FL) with optional lenses of 2x-150x
- 2.3MP Color USB3.0 High-Sensitive Camera, C-mount adapter and calibration slide makes the imaging bundle so professional
- A trinocular head to use the scope in a classical way
- USB 3.0 connections for camera and LED Control
- LED Control via manual controller and software
- IncuView Software for LED Control (intensity, turn on/off) and time-lapse imaging and merging channels
IncuScope IS500Ph Hoffman...
- Inverted Biological Microscope
- Brightfield and Phase-Contrats Imaging, with optional fluorescnce imaging
- Excellent Phase Contrats imaging; Hoffman Modulation Contratst,
- Puller-type phase contrast Condenser WD:55mm
- 10x Ph (incldued), and optional 20x Ph, 40x Ph, and brightfield 1.25x-500x objective lenses.
- 2.3 MP Built-in Camera
- Fits inside hood or incubator
- Great Time-Lapse Imaging Software with turn on/off lights (digital shutter)
BIM500P Polarized Biological...
SKU: BIM500P Polarized Biological Inverted Microscope 40x-400x
- Trinocular Head Inclined at 30°, Interpupillary 48-75mm
- High-point, Extra Wide Field Eyepiece EW10×/ 22
- LWD Infinite Plan Objective 4x/0.1, WD 18mm, 40x/0.6, WD 2.6mm, Infinite Plan Phase Objective PH 10x/0.25, WD 10mm, PH 20x/0.4, WD 5.1mm,
- POlarizer & 360 degree rotation analyzer
- ELWD Condenser NA 0.3, LWD 72mm
- Innovative Stand structure, Sharp Image Display, Convenient and Special for Viewing Tissue Cultur Cells
Inverted Biological Microscopes
If you are dealing with cell culture, handling liquids in your device, an inverted biological microscope is an essential tool to have. One likes to make a video of living cells to know how they grow, divide or die and its rate, you need an inverted biological microscope, a digital camera, and software for the time-lapse mode.
What to consider in selecting an inverted fluorescence microscope?
– Objective lenses-magnification: normally the inverted microscopes come with 10x, 20x and 40x obj lenses, some models include 4x. A 4x obj lens allows seeing an entire field of a well in a 96-well plate. You can get obj lenses from 1.25x till 150x and even more.
– Objective lenses-Working distance: Working distance (WD) of an objective lens is defined as a distance from the edge of the lens until the specimen. If you use a 100x/NA 1.25/WD: 0.12mm to see tissue culture cells inside a well of a 96-well plate, you will see nothing! Why? Because the thickness of well plate plastic is around 0.5mm which is longer than lens WD=0.12mm.
– Phase Contrast: generally speaking 10x, 20x and 40x obj lenses with Phase Contrast are available. Depending on the model you can expect a 4x Ph as well.
– Halogen or LED?
– Upgrade: Think of long future use of the microscope. Can you upgrade it to have more features? Having fluorescence imaging capability, switching to LED, more spots for extra obj lenses, might be having polarized, darkfield, and probably DIC Nomarski and so are examples of the questions we ask our clients before suggesting a model.
Bioimager’s Inverted Biological Microscopes are offered in two main groups:
2. Lab Microscopes such as BIM500
we have recently developed a polarization kit for inverted biological microscope such as BIM500P which can be customized for other models.