BSI-320 40x-320x Inverted Student Microscope with LED for beginners
- Inverted Student microscope
- Total Magnifications of 40x-320x
- 4x, 10x and 20x objective lenses, FL=170mm
- 10x and 16x eyepieces
- LED illumination
- Slide Kit
- Great for students, kids and beginners to discover new compact inverted microscope
Solutionix Rexcan DS3 3D Scanner Gold and Silver
Rexcan DS3 scans your objects quickly and easily. Instead of worrying about manual measurements and accurate replications the Rexcan DS3 gives you the freedom to rest assured that your 3D image will be accurate and correct. Save time by quickly turn any piece of small jewelry into CAD/CAM data for modification, mold & tool making, and 3D printing. Also, all scan data is saved in an open STL format, giving you the choice to work with whatever software you choose.SKU: Rexcan-DS3
BioScan 1600 Object Scanner
- Designed for capturing images of material objects
- Perfect scanning tool for specimen centers of animals, plants and minerals, research centers, collecting agencies, manufactures of building materials, art designing and advertising companies.
- Challenges the 2D digital cameras, due to the ability to present the details of objects and the awareness of the light angles and brightness when shooting, make them become complicated and expensive in operations and maintenance.
- Excellent alternative solution to make digitization of objects such as herbarium
- 1600 dpi resolution
- 48-bit colour image
- Scanning area: 304.8 mm x 424.18 mm (12″ × 16.7″)
- Extended Depth of Field: +/- 6.5mm at 300 dpi and +/-13mm at 150dpi.
BIM250 Compact Inverted Biological Phase-Contrast Microscope
- Inverted Biological Microscope
- The smallest phase-contrast inverted microscope in the world
- Fits inside a hood or standard incubator .
- Compact Design, fits inside a hood and incubator.
- 10x, 25x and 40x Phase Contrast Objective Lenses
- Condenser: 30, 50 or 70mm working distance.
- Includes a mechanical XY stage and two sample holders
- Optional Camera and Software for live Cell Imaging inside an incuabtor.