IS170 Incubator Smart Fluorescence Microscope
- The smallest phase contrast microscope in the world
- Simple, small and smart digital inverted fluorescence biological microscope
- Small enough to fit inside an incubator, hood or be part of another device
- LED fluorescence imaging with 2 or 3 channels
- Custom Camera, selection based on speed (up to 500fps), resolution( 1.5MP to 20MP), sensor size (1/3″ to 2″) and more,
- Advanced live cell imaging software (optional)
- Reasonable Price
Fluorescence Slide Scanning Microscope BUM400AFL
- Automated biological upright microscope
- Motorized XY stage, Z focus, nosepiece
- LED Fluorescence imaging for Dapi/Hoechst, GFP/FITC/Alexa 488, TRITC/mCherry, plus optional custom filter such as red or Infrared.
- Sharp autofocus at custom size of steps, number of steps and skipped or focused spots.
- Plan 4x, 10x, 20x objective lenses, optional 1.25x, 2x, 2.5x, 5x, 25x, 40x, 50x.
- Scanning of 50x75mm double-size glass slide or two single slide 25x75mm
- Preview of tiled /stitched image
- Direct access to individual images, save at standard formats.
- No limit on the number of tile size
Olympus CX23 Biological Microscope
- Infinity-corrected Plan Achromat objectives (4x, 10x, 40x, 100x oil)
- 10X F.N. 18 eyepieces
- Anti-fungus treatment helps protect optical parts even in high humidity work conditions
- Ultra-smooth, quadruple revolving nosepiece
- Fixed Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25, aperture stop position for each objective
- LED illumination. The built-in aspherical collector lens
- Compact design with ergonomic grip for easy portability and storage in a typical classroom cabinet
- Built-in right-hand stage with rackless design, low positioned X, Y controls
- Student proof – The eyepieces, objectives, and condenser are all factory attached to the microscope body
BUM450FL Advanced Upright Fluorescence Microscope
- Epi-fluorescence and brightfield imaging with optional Phase-Contrast, Darkfield, and Polarizing imaging
- 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x Lenses included, optional 2.5x, 5x, 20x, 50x, 60x and LWD
- 4 holes nosepiece
- 6-spot filters fluorescence attachment
- Uv/V/B/G filters
- Seidentopf Binocular & Trinocular Head, Inclined 30°, Rotatable 360°, Interpupilary Distance: 48-75mm
- Top quality professional optical glass elements
IncuScope IS250 Incubator Microscope with 10x, 25x, 40x Phase Contrast and Fluorescence
- Fits inside an incubator or a hood.
- Quadruple nosepiece, 10x, 25x and 40x Ph (and FL) with optional lenses of 2x-150x, total magnifications of 100x-400x extendable to 20x-3000x (without digital zooming).
- 2.3MP Color USB3.0 High-Sensitive Camera, C-mount adapter and calibration slide makes the imaging bundle so professional
- A trinocular head to use the scope in a classical way
- USB 3.0 connections for camera and LED Control
- LED Control via manual controller and software
- Light off during the waiting time, i.e. digit shutter to avoid photobleaching and phototoxicity
- IncuView Software for LED Control (intensity, turn on/off), video or time-lapse imaging and merging channels