IncuScope BX-200 Box Incubator Microscope
SKU: incuscope BX200
- Box Microscope, fits inside an incubator or hood
- 10x Obj lens with optional from 2x to 150x
- Briughtfield/Phase Contrast and 2-channel fluorescence imaging capability
- Autofocus Mechanism
- Time-Lapse Imaging
- Compact Size and light weight.
- Windows OS, USB3.0 interface
FLUORESCENT SOMATIC CELL COUNTER LactoScan BSCC-500
- Fluorescent Somatic Cell Counter
- Advanced Low-magnification fluorescent microscope with autofocus, automated XY stage, Flow Cytometer
- Easy operation and quick results, within 20 to 60 seconds
- A reference method analysis
- Fast, accurate, reliable somatic cell analysis for cow, sheep, goat, buffalo and human milk or dairy-derived products.
- The lowest cost per test for counting the somatic cells
- Detects subclinical and clinical mastitis
- A 10” fully functional touchscreen tablet
- Use of 4 channel disposable LACTOCHIPS
- Smart and user-friendly software
Fluorescence Slide Scanning Microscope BUM400AFL
- Automated biological upright microscope
- Motorized XY stage, Z focus, nosepiece
- LED Fluorescence imaging for Dapi/Hoechst, GFP/FITC/Alexa 488, TRITC/mCherry, plus optional custom filter such as red or Infrared.
- Sharp autofocus at custom size of steps, number of steps and skipped or focused spots.
- Plan 4x, 10x, 20x objective lenses, optional 1.25x, 2x, 2.5x, 5x, 25x, 40x, 50x.
- Scanning of 50x75mm double-size glass slide or two single slide 25x75mm
- Preview of tiled /stitched image
- Direct access to individual images, save at standard formats.
- No limit on the number of tile size
Olympus CX23 Biological Microscope
- Infinity-corrected Plan Achromat objectives (4x, 10x, 40x, 100x oil)
- 10X F.N. 18 eyepieces
- Anti-fungus treatment helps protect optical parts even in high humidity work conditions
- Ultra-smooth, quadruple revolving nosepiece
- Fixed Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25, aperture stop position for each objective
- LED illumination. The built-in aspherical collector lens
- Compact design with ergonomic grip for easy portability and storage in a typical classroom cabinet
- Built-in right-hand stage with rackless design, low positioned X, Y controls
- Student proof – The eyepieces, objectives, and condenser are all factory attached to the microscope body
BUM450FL Advanced Upright Fluorescence Microscope
- Epi-fluorescence and brightfield imaging with optional Phase-Contrast, Darkfield, and Polarizing imaging
- 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x Lenses included, optional 2.5x, 5x, 20x, 50x, 60x and LWD
- 4 holes nosepiece
- 6-spot filters fluorescence attachment
- Uv/V/B/G filters
- Seidentopf Binocular & Trinocular Head, Inclined 30°, Rotatable 360°, Interpupilary Distance: 48-75mm
- Top quality professional optical glass elements