Bioimager EDF for Stereoscope with HDR (BESH) for Marco 3D Imaging with Automated Focus
- Great deep focused of all features of your sample that you could visualize, all in focus and single image .
- Motorized Focus with optional manual control box
- Travel range of 195mm / 7.7 in, at resolution of 15um step size.
- Up to 16kg/32lb imaging module can be loaded on the stand.
- Great Software for image acquisitive, focus control and image processing
- Optional modules for HDR, live manual image stitching, fluorescent imaging and etc.
- Large selection of camera from 2MP to 100MP
- Excellent quality of images for publications, print and art studio works.
Custom Design of A Miniature Incubator /Chamber for Automated Upright Microscope BMU450A
Here we describe how to make a custom miniature incubator or chamber for an upright automated/manual biological/industrial microscope. The chamber allows control of temperature in the base, lid and objective lens, cooling and/or heating, humidity and CO2/O2 and most importantly scanning a big area of a sample such as one or two 35mm petri-dishes, well plate, chamber slides and so on, in an automated mode while the chamber is fully closed. Here we discuss some challenges during the development in terms of how to fit this chamber to the microscope and meet all requirements of having a closed chamber for a motorized stage.SKU: n/a
BUM400A Fully Motorized Auto-Focus Biological Microscope
- Fully automated digital microscope
- 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x and 100x plan obj lenses
- Brighfield Imaging with LED illumination
- Automated XY stage, Auto-focus and Motorized Nosepiece
- Easy remote control via internet makes excellent choice for tele-consultation
- Auto-focus, Auto-scanning and auto-recognition features
- Standard Image Analysis Software
- The most economical solution for automatic XY-Z biological microscope, slide scanning and tele-pathology
- Excellent solution for sperm / semen analysis, stool analysis, counting of cancer cells, blood cells, mammalian cells and bacteria, medical diagnosis, pathological analysis and real-time teaching, etc.