BIM640FL Inverted Epi-Fluorescnce Biological Microscope
- BIM640FL Inverted Fluorescence Microscope
- Extralarge widefield eyepeices 10x/23 (Unique)
- 4x, 10xPh, 20xPh, 40x lenses incldued plus tens of optional obj lenses.
- with GFP, RFP & optional UV, V or any custom Excitation filters.
- Trinocular head; Top video port.
- HBO illumination
IncuScope IS250 Incubator Microscope with 10x, 25x, 40x Phase Contrast and Fluorescence
- Fits inside an incubator or a hood.
- Quadruple nosepiece, 10x, 25x and 40x Ph (and FL) with optional lenses of 2x-150x, total magnifications of 100x-400x extendable to 20x-3000x (without digital zooming).
- 2.3MP Color USB3.0 High-Sensitive Camera, C-mount adapter and calibration slide makes the imaging bundle so professional
- A trinocular head to use the scope in a classical way
- USB 3.0 connections for camera and LED Control
- LED Control via manual controller and software
- Light off during the waiting time, i.e. digit shutter to avoid photobleaching and phototoxicity
- IncuView Software for LED Control (intensity, turn on/off), video or time-lapse imaging and merging channels
BIM800FLW Inverted Epi-Fluorescence Biological Microscope
Inverted Fluorescence Microscope
10x, 20xPh, 40x lenses incldued, with tens of optional LWD lenses
Positive & Negative Phase Contrast Lenses
GFP, RFP and Dapi Filters, mounted on a 5-position filter wheel
XY stage with 96-well plate markers
100W HBO/Mercuyry illuminationSKU: BIM800FLW
IncuScope IS500Ph Hoffman Phase-Contrast Inverted Incubator Microscope
- Inverted Biological Microscope
- Brightfield and Phase-Contrats Imaging, with optional fluorescnce imaging
- Excellent Phase Contrats imaging ; Hoffman Modulation Contratst,
- Puller-type phase contrast Condenser WD:55mm
- 10x Ph (incldued), and optional 20x Ph, 40x Ph, and brightfield 1.25x-500x objective lenses.
- 2.3 MP Built-in Camera
- Fits inside hood or incubator
- Great Time-Lapse Imaging Software with turn on/off lights (digital shutter)
BUM500DIC Upright Biological Microscope with DIC and Phase Contrast Imaging
- Upright Biological Microscope
- Brightfield, Phase-Contrast, Polarized and DIC Nomarski imaging capability and Optional Fluorescnce imaging
- Super Bright Transmitted Halogen illumination and optional Reflecetd light
- Trinocular Head
- 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x (oil) Phase Contrast and 20x and 100x (dry) DIC lenses
Phase Contrast Imaging
Phase Contrast is a contrast enhancing optical microscopy technique in which an unstained transparent sample is seen with high brightness by shifting phase difference of light.
The idea of Phase Contrast Imaging was brought by Frits Zernike in 1930’s, a Dutch physicist, who got the Nobel prize in 1953 for this invention.
Phase contrast is mainly used by biologists and has some advantages over brighfield imaging. Using phase contrast microscopy, many cellular structures that cannot be seen by a brightfield imaging become visible, without staining.
Phase Contrast Microscopes
Phase Contrast microscopes are mainly offered in biological microscopes and for transparent samples only. Opaque /or non-transparent samples need DIC Nomasrky Imaging technique. Thus, biological microscope either upright or inverted comes with extra accessory for Phase Contrast imaging. This needs a condenser, phase contrast objective lens and annulus plate.
Phase contrast imaging is a great techniques for live blood cell analysis.