BDS-200L Large 3D Imaging System
- High Performance digital microscope
- High Resolution (0.1um in 30mm travel) 3D Images of large samples
- Optical magnifications from 0.45 to 20x and total magnification of 25x-1000x
- Great tool for 3D imaging of large specimens (0.1-10mm) such as minerals, jewelries, industrial inspection of PCB, small animals such as zebrafish, chicken, fruits, seeds, etc.
- Output image format for 3D printing
- Epi-Fluorescence imaging of small animals (optional)
9-, 5- or 3-Channel LED Fluorescence Illumination Attachment BIA-FL-IS9
- LED fluorescence attachment
- Up to 5 channels of standard or custom wavelengths from UV to IR and NIR
- Standard 3-channel: UV, Blue and Green excitations, suitable for Dapi/Hoechst, GFP/Alexa Fluor 488, RFP/TRITC/mCherry/Texas Red.
- A 5W LED illumination
- Comes with touch-pad to select and turn up/down the LED intensity
- An adapter for Zeiss, Nikon, Leica, Olympus and custom microscopes of inverted, upright or stereo type.
- Optional LED control software for advanced live cell imaging
High-Resolution High-Power Fluorescence In Vivo Imaging
BL240 is a complete, turn-key system for quantitative fluorescence imaging of small animals in vivo. The imaging approach is non-invasive and high resolution and uses high-power LEDs. It provides very large FOV with 2x to 40x objective lenses, and has LEDs and filters from UV to far red.SKU: BUM240FLX
BioScan 1600 Object Scanner
- Designed for capturing images of material objects
- Perfect scanning tool for specimen centers of animals, plants and minerals, research centers, collecting agencies, manufactures of building materials, art designing and advertising companies.
- Challenges the 2D digital cameras, due to the ability to present the details of objects and the awareness of the light angles and brightness when shooting, make them become complicated and expensive in operations and maintenance.
- Excellent alternative solution to make digitization of objects such as herbarium
- 1600 dpi resolution
- 48-bit colour image
- Scanning area: 304.8 mm x 424.18 mm (12″ × 16.7″)
- Extended Depth of Field: +/- 6.5mm at 300 dpi and +/-13mm at 150dpi.
In Vivo Fluorescence Imaging designed for small animals, from the whole body level up to the single cell level resolutions.
Complete, turn-key system for quantitative fluorescence imaging of small animals in vivo.
The imaging approach is non-invasive and high resolution.
It is a great tool for mouse, zebrafish, rat, frogs, chicken, small animals /insects mounted in microfluifdics devices