5-Channel LED Fluorescence...
- LED fluorescence attachment
- Up to 5 channels of standard or custom wavelengths from UV to IR and NIR
- Standard 3-channel: UV, Blue and Green excitations, suitable for Dapi/Hoechst, GFP/Alexa Fluor 488, RFP/TRITC/mCherry/Texas Red.
- A 5W LED illumination
- Comes with touch-pad to select and turn up/down the LED intensity
- An adapter for Zeiss, Nikon, Leica, Olympus and custom microscopes of inverted, upright or stereo type.
- Optional LED control software for advanced live cell imaging
High-Resolution & High-Power...
BL240 is a complete, turn-key system for quantitative fluorescence imaging of small animals in vivo. The imaging approach is non-invasive and high resolution and uses high-power LEDs. It provides very large FOV with 2x to 40x objective lenses, and has LEDs and filters from UV to far red.SKU: BUM240FLX
BioScan 1600 Object...
- Designed for capturing images of material objects
- Perfect scanning tool for specimen centers of animals, plants and minerals, research centers, collecting agencies, manufactures of building materials, art designing and advertising companies.
- Challenges the 2D digital cameras, due to the ability to present the details of objects and the awareness of the light angles and brightness when shooting, make them become complicate and expensive in operations and maintenance.
- Excellent altrenative solution to make digitization of objects easier and more efficient
- 1600 dpi resolution
- 48-bit colour image
- Scanning area: 304.8 mm x 424.18 mm (12″ × 16.7″)
- Extended Depth of Field: +/- 6.5mm
OEM Microscope with...
We have developed a robust and inexpensive USB 3.0 interference liquid light guide. This technology is the result of our development of the IncuScope inverted fluorescent microscope. We would like to offer it as a module for other instrument makers to use in a variety of imaging functions.SKU: LLG
In Vivo Fluorescence Imaging designed for small animals, from the whole body level up to the single cell level resolutions.
Complete, turn-key system for quantitative fluorescence imaging of small animals in vivo.
The imaging approach is non-invasive and high resolution.
It is a great tool for mouse, zebrafish, rat, frogs, chicken, small animals /insects mounted in microfluifdics devices