Skip to navigation
Skip to content
Fluorescence Slide Scanning Microscope BUM400AFL
- Automated biological upright microscope
- Motorized XY stage, Z focus, nosepiece
- LED Fluorescence imaging for Dapi/Hoechst, GFP/FITC/Alexa 488, TRITC/mCherry, plus optional custom filter such as red or Infrared.
- Sharp autofocus at custom size of steps, number of steps and skipped or focused spots.
- Plan 4x, 10x, 20x objective lenses, optional 1.25x, 2x, 2.5x, 5x, 25x, 40x, 50x.
- Scanning of 50x75mm double-size glass slide or two single slide 25x75mm
- Preview of tiled /stitched image
- Direct access to individual images, save at standard formats.
- No limit on the number of tile size
BUM370 Upright Microscope
- Laboratory Upright Biological / Clinical Microscope
- Binocular or Trinocular viewing head
- Infinity Plan 4X, 10X, 20X, 40X (S), 100X (S,OIL)
- Optional Infinity Phase Contrast Plan 10X, 20X, 40X (S), 100X (S,OIL)
- Total Magnifications 40x-1000x, extendable to 20x-3000x
BUM500DFL Digital Darkfield Microscope
- BUM500 Series biological Upright Microscope
- Brightfield and darkfield imaging with optional Phase-Contrast, Polarizing, Epi-fluor imaging
- 4x, 10x, 40x, 60x and 100x Lenses included, optional 2x, 2.5x, 5x, 20x, 50x, 150x
- High level microscope, designed for laboratory study in darkfield mode
- Includes a retina display camera (6MP HD Camera & 11.6″ Retina Monitor)
- Comes with great darkfield kit
BMU500DIC Metallurgical Upright Reflected/Transmitted BF/DF/Pol, Optional DIC; 50x-1000x Magnifications
- Laboratory metallurgical microscope,
- Reflected Only or Reflected & Transmitted illuminations
- Bright field, darkfield, polarization and DIC Nomarsky observation system
- Siedentopf trinocular viewing head, inclined at 30°, interpupillarty distance 48mm-75mm
- Extra wide field eyepiece EW10×/22, eyepiece tube Φ30mm
- Infinite Plan Achromatic Objectives of BF/DF: 5x, 10x, 20x, 50x, 100x and BF: 40x and 100x