Showing 1–6 of 9 results
Custom Design of A Miniature Incubator /Chamber for Automated Upright Microscope BMU450A
Here we describe how to make a custom miniature incubator or chamber for an upright automated/manual biological/industrial microscope. The chamber allows control of temperature in the base, lid and objective lens, cooling and/or heating, humidity and CO2/O2 and most importantly scanning a big area of a sample such as one or two 35mm petri-dishes, well plate, chamber slides and so on, in an automated mode while the chamber is fully closed. Here we discuss some challenges during the development in terms of how to fit this chamber to the microscope and meet all requirements of having a closed chamber for a motorized stage.SKU: n/a
BioScan-40k 40k DPI Super-High Resolution Digital Pathology/Histology Whole Slide Scanner
- The highest resolution of 40,800 dpi (H) x 40,800 dpi (V) images
- Equal magnification to 70x at the highest resolution
- The medium-cost digital pathology / histology whole slide imager
- Scan area: 0.9″ x 2.9″ / 22.85x74mm just below the actual size of a slide (1″x3″ / 25x75mm)
- Speed: 14m 30s for 0.5″ x 1.7″ or 12.4mm x 43.2mm area
- LED illumination
- Small footprint: 405mm x 440 x 395mm (LxWxH)
9-, 5- or 3-Channel LED Fluorescence Illumination Attachment BIA-FL-IS9
- LED fluorescence attachment
- Up to 5 channels of standard or custom wavelengths from UV to IR and NIR
- Standard 3-channel: UV, Blue and Green excitations, suitable for Dapi/Hoechst, GFP/Alexa Fluor 488, RFP/TRITC/mCherry/Texas Red.
- A 5W LED illumination
- Comes with touch-pad to select and turn up/down the LED intensity
- An adapter for Zeiss, Nikon, Leica, Olympus and custom microscopes of inverted, upright or stereo type.
- Optional LED control software for advanced live cell imaging
High-Resolution High-Power Fluorescence In Vivo Imaging
BL240 is a complete, turn-key system for quantitative fluorescence imaging of small animals in vivo. The imaging approach is non-invasive and high resolution and uses high-power LEDs. It provides very large FOV with 2x to 40x objective lenses, and has LEDs and filters from UV to far red.SKU: BUM240FLX
Showing 1–6 of 9 results
BIOIMAGER is professional in custom design of imaging technology based on the customer’s requirements and budget limits for live cell imaging and engineering applications. In an individual microscopy level, we offer choosing different parts to customize the design of a microscope unit (please check a sample image). Advanced level of custom-design is also available in which we offer a microscopy system among the following list of options:
- Microscope main body: inverted / upright / flexible, binocular / trinocular, biological & industrial
- Objective lenses: magnifications (from 1.25x to 300x); dry/water/oil; different NA & type
- Stage: motorized, manual, holders
- Environmental control: Heating/cooling stage, temperature control/monitor
- Focus: automatic or manual (fin/coarse)
- Shutter: to block the light to avoid photo damage
- Output Display: Computer monitor, LCD/LED Screen, Touch Screen, iPad, Laptop, all-in-one computer
- Operation system: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/10, Mac
- Camera: monochrome/color; CMOS, CCD, cooled CCD, scanned CCD, different resolution (from 0.32 MP to 14.0 MP and more)
- Software: acquisition and analysis
Please contact us to discuss the details and possible solutions.
- Inverted fluorescent microscopy system; fully automated (X-Y stage, Z Focus, shutter, filters, heating stage), two chambers (miniature incubators and large entercompassing the whole optical system), coupled with a CCD camera. Hematopoietic stem cells and mesenchymal stromal cells growth and development study. Laval University, QC, Canada.
- Human PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) sample, stained platelets with Quinacrine were captured by Incuscope and analyzed by a customized image analysis program, Private Company, Duesseldorf, Germany
- Fluorescent beads used to anlayze urine bacterial contamination, diagnosis machine development in combination with our OEM module, Private Comapny, Markham, ON, Canada.
- A low-price but high-quality inveretd fluorescence microscope with three filters, coupled with a high sensitive CCD camera, Stanford University, CA, USA.
- Inverted brightfield microscope (IncuScope) combined with an electromagnetic chemical reactor, Chemical Engineering Department, Laval University, QC, Canada.
- Stereo Microscope with a large monitor; Hair transplantation clinics; Heydarabad, India.
- Inverted biological microscope with touch screen HD Tablet Camera Android OS, Plymouth Marien Laboratory, Plymouth, UK.
Microscope OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) refers to companies that manufacture and supply microscopes and associated equipment to other companies or organizations that re-brand and sell them under their own name.
OEM manufacturers typically specialize in designing and producing high-quality and reliable microscopes, lenses, illumination sources, and other components that are used in a variety of microscopy applications, including life sciences, material sciences, and industrial quality control. They work closely with their customers to develop customized solutions that meet their specific requirements and provide technical support and service throughout the lifecycle of the product.
OEM microscopes and components are used by a wide range of customers, including research institutes, universities, medical laboratories, and industrial manufacturers. They are used for a variety of applications, including biological research, medical diagnosis, material analysis, and quality control.
Bioimager Inc. has established itself as a leader in the microscopy industry and have a strong reputation for producing high-quality and reliable products. Bioimager manufacturing group also works closely with their customers to develop customized solutions that meet their specific requirements and provide technical support and service throughout the lifecycle of the product.