5-Channel LED Fluorescence...
- LED fluorescence attachment
- Up to 5 channels of standard or custom wavelengths from UV to IR and NIR
- Standard 3-channel: UV, Blue and Green excitations, suitable for Dapi/Hoechst, GFP/Alexa Fluor 488, RFP/TRITC/mCherry/Texas Red.
- A 5W LED illumination
- Comes with touch-pad to select and turn up/down the LED intensity
- An adapter for Zeiss, Nikon, Leica, Olympus and custom microscopes of inverted, upright or stereo type.
- Optional LED control software for advanced live cell imaging
High-Resolution & High-Power...
BL240 is a complete, turn-key system for quantitative fluorescence imaging of small animals in vivo. The imaging approach is non-invasive and high resolution and uses high-power LEDs. It provides very large FOV with 2x to 40x objective lenses, and has LEDs and filters from UV to far red.SKU: BUM240FLX
OEM Microscope with...
We have developed a robust and inexpensive USB 3.0 interference liquid light guide. This technology is the result of our development of the IncuScope inverted fluorescent microscope. We would like to offer it as a module for other instrument makers to use in a variety of imaging functions.SKU: LLG
Private Label Microscope...
We have developed a robust and inexpensive USB-based imaging engine utilizing a camera sensor. This technology is the result of our development of the IncuScope inverted fluorescent microscope. We would like to offer it as a module for other instrument makers to use in a variety of imaging functions.SKU: PLM
OEM Microscope: Inverted/Upright...
We have developed a robust and inexpensive USB-based imaging engine utilizing a camera sensor. This technology is the result of our development of the IncuScope inverted fluorescent microscope. We would like to offer it as a module for other instrument makers to use in a variety of imaging functions.SKU: Incuscope OEM
BIOIMAGER is professional in custom design of imaging technology based on the customer’s requirements and budget limits for live cell imaging and engineering applications. In an individual microscopy level, we offer choosing different parts to customize the design of a microscope unit (please check a sample image). Advanced level of custom-design is also available in which we offer a microscopy system among the following list of options:
- Microscope main body: inverted / upright / flexible, binocular / trinocular, biological & industrial
- Objective lenses: magnifications (from 1.25x to 300x); dry/water/oil; different NA & type
- Stage: motorized, manual, holders
- Environmental control: Heating/cooling stage, temperature control/monitor
- Focus: automatic or manual (fin/coarse)
- Shutter: to block the light to avoid photo damage
- Output Display: Computer monitor, LCD/LED Screen, Touch Screen, iPad, Laptop, all-in-one computer
- Operation system: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/10, Mac
- Camera: monochrome/color; CMOS, CCD, cooled CCD, scanned CCD, different resolution (from 0.32 MP to 14.0 MP and more)
- Software: acquisition and analysis
Please contact us to discuss the details and possible solutions.
- Inverted fluorescent microscopy system; fully automated (X-Y stage, Z Focus, shutter, filters, heating stage), two chambers (miniature incubators and large entercompassing the whole optical system), coupled with a CCD camera. Hematopoietic stem cells and mesenchymal stromal cells growth and development study. Laval University, QC, Canada.
- Human PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) sample, stained platelets with Quinacrine were captured by Incuscope and analyzed by a customized image analysis program, Private Company, Duesseldorf, Germany
- Fluorescent beads used to anlayze urine bacterial contamination, diagnosis machine development in combination with our OEM module, Private Comapny, Markham, ON, Canada.
- A low-price but high-quality inveretd fluorescence microscope with three filters, coupled with a high sensitive CCD camera, Stanford University, CA, USA.
- Inverted brightfield microscope (IncuScope) combined with an electromagnetic chemical reactor, Chemical Engineering Department, Laval University, QC, Canada.
- Stereo Microscope with a large monitor; Hair transplantation clinics; Heydarabad, India.
- Inverted biological microscope with touch screen HD Tablet Camera Android OS, Plymouth Marien Laboratory, Plymouth, UK.