BUM950A Digital Microscopy Slide Scanning System
- Digital upright motorized biological microscope
- Super Fast Slide Scanning System
- 4k line scan camera, with 7 um pixel size
- Plan Apo and high N.A. 4x, 10x, 20x objective lenses
- Automated scanning of 4 slides at a time
- Scanning type: line scan
- Great Autofocus feature, with user set point array to focus at the desired points
- Autofitting focus map
- Scan area: whole size: 75x25mm / 1″ x 3″
- Travel speed: 25mm/s
- Scan Speed Example: 15mmx16mm coverslip, with 50 autofocus points (5×10), using 40x takes 151seocnds (2min, 31 seconds)
- Includes a joystick to control XY, Z and speed
Fluorescence Slide Scanning Microscope BUM400AFL
- Automated biological upright microscope
- Motorized XY stage, Z focus, nosepiece
- LED Fluorescence imaging for Dapi/Hoechst, GFP/FITC/Alexa 488, TRITC/mCherry, plus optional custom filter such as red or Infrared.
- Sharp autofocus at custom size of steps, number of steps and skipped or focused spots.
- Plan 4x, 10x, 20x objective lenses, optional 1.25x, 2x, 2.5x, 5x, 25x, 40x, 50x.
- Scanning of 50x75mm double-size glass slide or two single slide 25x75mm
- Preview of tiled /stitched image
- Direct access to individual images, save at standard formats.
- No limit on the number of tile size
BioScan-40k 40k DPI Super-High Resolution Digital Pathology/Histology Whole Slide Scanner
- The highest resolution of 40,800 dpi (H) x 40,800 dpi (V) images
- Equal magnification to 70x at the highest resolution
- The medium-cost digital pathology / histology whole slide imager
- Scan area: 0.9″ x 2.9″ / 22.85x74mm just below the actual size of a slide (1″x3″ / 25x75mm)
- Speed: 14m 30s for 0.5″ x 1.7″ or 12.4mm x 43.2mm area
- LED illumination
- Small footprint: 405mm x 440 x 395mm (LxWxH)