BioScan 1600 Object Scanner
- Designed for capturing images of material objects
- Perfect scanning tool for specimen centers of animals, plants and minerals, research centers, collecting agencies, manufactures of building materials, art designing and advertising companies.
- Challenges the 2D digital cameras, due to the ability to present the details of objects and the awareness of the light angles and brightness when shooting, make them become complicated and expensive in operations and maintenance.
- Excellent alternative solution to make digitization of objects such as herbarium
- 1600 dpi resolution
- 48-bit colour image
- Scanning area: 304.8 mm x 424.18 mm (12″ × 16.7″)
- Extended Depth of Field: +/- 6.5mm at 300 dpi and +/-13mm at 150dpi.
BSM300 Zoom Stereo Microscope
- Binocular (Trinocular) Viewing Head, Inclined at 45°
- Extra wide field eyepiece EW10×/22
- Zoom objective 0.8×-5×, Zoom ratio 6.3:1
- High resolution, Wide viewing field, Long working distance of 115mm
- With Complete eyepieces, objectives and accessories, it is an ideal instrument for industry assembling, inspection and teaching field
Hair transplant surgeons place a high importance on the integrity of naturally occurring hair follicle units to find improved methods of hair graft harvesting, dissection, grading and transplantation. Studies have concluded that there is a measured increase in teh yield of follicular unit grafts and the total amount of hair harvested from the donor strips when technicians use dissecting microscopes as compared to magnifying loupes with trans-illumination. The studies also noted increases in quality and quantity in all aspects of the hair follicle dissection procedures. In addition, when complete microscope integration programs were studied, advantages were even more significant.