IncuScope IS250 Incubator...
- Fits inside an incubator or a hood.
- Quadruple nosepiece, 10x, 25x and 40x Ph (and FL) with optional lenses of 2x-150x
- 2.3MP Color USB3.0 High-Sensitive Camera, C-mount adapter and calibration slide makes the imaging bundle so professional
- A trinocular head to use the scope in a classical way
- USB 3.0 connections for camera and LED Control
- LED Control via manual controller and software
- IncuView Software for LED Control (intensity, turn on/off) and time-lapse imaging and merging channels
5-Channel LED Fluorescence...
- LED fluorescence attachment
- Up to 5 channels of standard or custom wavelengths from UV to IR and NIR
- Standard 3-channel: UV, Blue and Green excitations, suitable for Dapi/Hoechst, GFP/Alexa Fluor 488, RFP/TRITC/mCherry/Texas Red.
- A 5W LED illumination
- Comes with touch-pad to select and turn up/down the LED intensity
- An adapter for Zeiss, Nikon, Leica, Olympus and custom microscopes of inverted, upright or stereo type.
- Optional LED control software for advanced live cell imaging
High-Resolution & High-Power...
BL240 is a complete, turn-key system for quantitative fluorescence imaging of small animals in vivo. The imaging approach is non-invasive and high resolution and uses high-power LEDs. It provides very large FOV with 2x to 40x objective lenses, and has LEDs and filters from UV to far red.SKU: BUM240FLX
TC-5500 Binocular Inverted...
Our latest inverted microscope line is the cost-effective TC-5000 Series Inverted Biological Microscopes. The TC Series makes routine examining of tissue cultures, microbes and other live specimens in petri dishes and culture bottles fast and easy while delivering an excellent performance-to-cost ratio.SKU: TC-5500
MT-6300 Meiji Techno...
- Computer Aided Design Frame and Optics
- Ergonomically positioned controls
- Comfortable Siedentopf Viewing Heads
- Newly Designed Semi Apo Plan Fluor Objectives
- Brightfield, Darkfield, Phase Contrast, Polarized Light and Epi-Fluorescence modes
- 30W Halogen Transmitted Koehler + 100W Mercury Epi Module
- Available with motorized stage and focus drive
- Optional Ergonomic Binocular Viewing Head available
- Six Position Fluorescence Module with three Chroma Fluorochromes included
- CHROMA – 19002 – AT-GFP/FITC – Basic Blue
- CHROMA – 19004 – AT-TRITC/Cy3 – Basic Green
- CHROMA – 3900 – AT-DAPI/Hoechst/AlexaFlour – Basic UV
- MA898 Empty filter cube available as an option to fit in the additional 3 empty filter cube spots with specialized chroma filters
|Microscope with epi-fluorescent is an optical microscope that uses fluorescence and phosphorescence instead of, or in addition to, reflection and absorption to study properties of organic or inorganic substances. The “fluorescence microscope” refers to any microscope that uses fluorescence to generate an image, whether it is a more simple set up like an epifluorescence microscope, or a more complicated design such as a confocal microscope, which uses optical sectioning to get better resolution of the fluorescent image.|
Please select the products based on your requirements from the left side list or below table:
|Inverted Fluorescence||Upright Fluorescence||Stereo Fluorescence||Digital Fluorescence|
|Heating Stages||Fluorescence Accessories||Objective Lenses||OEM|
A highly recommended accessory for all fluorescence microscope is fluorescent alignment objective lens: