BVM300M Video Microscope with Measuring Tools
- The most configurable video microscope for inspection and measurement
- 0.3x-3x zoom magnification main body
- Easy combine with a plan apo long working distance lenses from 5x to 100x
- Mechanical XY stage with measuring tools
- Advanced digital measurement features via software
- Optional 4k HD or Ultra HD resolution image
- Different C-mount adapters and aux lenses
Microscopes for Material Science, Industrial & Manufacturing
In the industrial and manufacturing sector, various types of microscopes are used for different applications. Let’s explore each type mentioned:
- Monocular Video Microscopes: These microscopes are commonly employed in industries such as circuit board manufacturing, wafer inspection, semiconductor production, electronics, textile industry, printing inspection, and mobile phone inspection and maintenance. They are used for visual inspection, measuring, and image processing tasks.
- Stereo Microscopes: Stereo microscopes, also known as dissecting microscopes, find applications in material analysis, circuit board inspection, semiconductor industry, electronics manufacturing, mobile phone inspection, measuring, and maintenance. They provide a three-dimensional view of the sample, making them suitable for tasks that require depth perception and fine manipulation.
- Metallurgical Microscopes: Metallurgical microscopes are specifically designed for metal and material analysis in the industrial sector. They are used for quality control and inspection of metals and alloys, analyzing surface defects, inclusions, grain size, viewing thin films and electroplating, and other related tasks.
- Polarizing Microscopes: Polarizing microscopes are primarily used in geology and petrography for the study of rocks and minerals. They are also employed in the pharmaceutical industry, medicine, chemistry, and fiber inspection. Polarizing microscopes allow for the examination of birefringent materials, which can provide valuable information about the sample’s composition, structure, and optical properties.
Bioimager, as you have seen in the website, offers a comprehensive range of professional microscopes and cameras suitable for industrial and manufacturing applications. Their microscope systems are equipped with cameras and software that enable image and video capture, as well as image processing capabilities. These features contribute to efficient inspection, analysis, and documentation of samples in the industrial and manufacturing sectors.