Bioimager EDF for Stereoscope with HDR (BESH) for Marco 3D Imaging with Automated Focus
- Great deep focused of all features of your sample that you could visualize, all in focus and single image .
- Motorized Focus with optional manual control box
- Travel range of 195mm / 7.7 in, at resolution of 15um step size.
- Up to 16kg/32lb imaging module can be loaded on the stand.
- Great Software for image acquisitive, focus control and image processing
- Optional modules for HDR, live manual image stitching, fluorescent imaging and etc.
- Large selection of camera from 2MP to 100MP
- Excellent quality of images for publications, print and art studio works.
BIC-AF2-Z14 Autofocus Video Microscope Camera 1X-14X Zoom
- Autofocus: Fully Automated Real-time Auto Focusing
- Large optical magnification: from 1x to 14x
- Digital zoom: 6x
- Super large Field of view: From 171x92mm (larger than a well-plate) up to a 24.3×13.5mm (largest stereoscope view possible)
- SONY 1/2.8″ CMOS sensor, high sensitivity
- HD 1080p resolution
- High frame rate 60fps
- Support photo capture and video record, TF card storage
- Long working distance: 10cm to infinity
- Support I/O equipment
Boom Stand Inspection Microscopes for SMD, SMT & MDM
- Stereo Zoom Microscope Body with Trinocular Head
- Eyepieces (Paired Super Wide Field 10X eyepiece – accepts a 25mm reticle)
- Pole stand with rotatable and sliding Y-axis mirror in base with locking tension ring and Pseudo Dark eld LED transmitted light stand with a clear glass stage plate 9.5” pillar height and a 12” x 15” wide base
- FC focusing Holder (Smooth precise focusing over 55mm of travel, with slip clutch and tension adjustment
- Auxiliary Lens for added working distance ( MA517 –W.D. 150mm or MA794- W.D. 174mm)
- FL151- Dual Arm Fiber Optic System for Incident Illumination
- 6MP/60fps HDMI/USB 2.0 camera, with power transformer, USB cable, USB mouse, HDMI cable, SD card, application CD, 11.6 HDMI monitor
Stereo microscopes provide lower magnification than compound microscopes. Stereo microscope magnification typically ranges from 5x-80x and the images seen are three-dimensional images rather than a flat images. A stereo microscope may also be referred to as a dissecting microscope.
When using stereo microscopes in industrial setting for inspection and quality control, the zoom feature on the stereo microscope is incredibly useful, as it allows quick change in magnification and the ability to zoom in or out to see greater details on the sample.