IS220 Smart Incubator Phase Contrast Microscope
- The smallest phase contrast microscope in the world
- Simple, small and smart digital inverted fluorescence biological microscope
- Small enough to fit inside an incubator, hood or be part of another device
- LED fluorescence imaging with 2 or 3 channels
- Custom Camera, selection based on speed (up to 500fps), resolution( 1.5MP to 20MP), sensor size (1/3″ to 2″) and more,
- Advanced live cell imaging software (optional)
- Reasonable Price
BIM640FL Inverted Epi-Fluorescnce Biological Microscope
- BIM640FL Inverted Fluorescence Microscope
- Extralarge widefield eyepeices 10x/23 (Unique)
- 4x, 10xPh, 20xPh, 40x lenses incldued plus tens of optional obj lenses.
- with GFP, RFP & optional UV, V or any custom Excitation filters.
- Trinocular head; Top video port.
- HBO illumination
BIM410RPC/FL Hoffman/Relief Phase Contrast & Fluorescence Inverted Biological Microscope
– Inverted Biological Microscope
– Brightfield, and optional Hoffman Modulation Contrast/Relief Contrast and/or Fluorescence
– 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x objective lenses
– 10x/22 eyepieces, 40x-400x total magnifications
– Optional C-Mount Adapters: 0.35x, 0.5x, 0.65x or 1xSKU: n/a
IncuScope IS250 Incubator Microscope with 10x, 25x, 40x Phase Contrast and Fluorescence
- Fits inside an incubator or a hood.
- Quadruple nosepiece, 10x, 25x and 40x Ph (and FL) with optional lenses of 2x-150x, total magnifications of 100x-400x extendable to 20x-3000x (without digital zooming).
- 2.3MP Color USB3.0 High-Sensitive Camera, C-mount adapter and calibration slide makes the imaging bundle so professional
- A trinocular head to use the scope in a classical way
- USB 3.0 connections for camera and LED Control
- LED Control via manual controller and software
- Light off during the waiting time, i.e. digit shutter to avoid photobleaching and phototoxicity
- IncuView Software for LED Control (intensity, turn on/off), video or time-lapse imaging and merging channels
BIM800FLW Inverted Epi-Fluorescence Biological Microscope
Inverted Fluorescence Microscope
10x, 20xPh, 40x lenses incldued, with tens of optional LWD lenses
Positive & Negative Phase Contrast Lenses
GFP, RFP and Dapi Filters, mounted on a 5-position filter wheel
XY stage with 96-well plate markers
100W HBO/Mercuyry illuminationSKU: BIM800FLW
Phase Contrast is a contrast enhancing optical microscopy technique in which an unstained transparent sample is seen with high brightness by shifting phase difference of light.
The idea of Phase Contrast Imaging was brought by Frits Zernike in 1930’s, a Dutch physicist, who got the Nobel prize in 1953 for this invention.
Phase contrast is mainly used by biologists and has some advantages over brighfield imaging. Using phase contrast microscopy, many cellular structures that cannot be seen by a brightfield imaging become visible, without staining.
Video Tutorial: Adjusting Phase