Fluorescence Slide Scanning Microscope BUM400AFL
- Automated biological upright microscope
- Motorized XY stage, Z focus, nosepiece
- LED Fluorescence imaging for Dapi/Hoechst, GFP/FITC/Alexa 488, TRITC/mCherry, plus optional custom filter such as red or Infrared.
- Sharp autofocus at custom size of steps, number of steps and skipped or focused spots.
- Plan 4x, 10x, 20x objective lenses, optional 1.25x, 2x, 2.5x, 5x, 25x, 40x, 50x.
- Scanning of 50x75mm double-size glass slide or two single slide 25x75mm
- Preview of tiled /stitched image
- Direct access to individual images, save at standard formats.
- No limit on the number of tile size
BUM450FL Advanced Upright Fluorescence Microscope
- Epi-fluorescence and brightfield imaging with optional Phase-Contrast, Darkfield, and Polarizing imaging
- 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x Lenses included, optional 2.5x, 5x, 20x, 50x, 60x and LWD
- 4 holes nosepiece
- 6-spot filters fluorescence attachment
- Uv/V/B/G filters
- Seidentopf Binocular & Trinocular Head, Inclined 30°, Rotatable 360°, Interpupilary Distance: 48-75mm
- Top quality professional optical glass elements
IncuScope IS250 Incubator Microscope with 10x, 25x, 40x Phase Contrast and Fluorescence
- Fits inside an incubator or a hood.
- Quadruple nosepiece, 10x, 25x and 40x Ph (and FL) with optional lenses of 2x-150x, total magnifications of 100x-400x extendable to 20x-3000x (without digital zooming).
- 2.3MP Color USB3.0 High-Sensitive Camera, C-mount adapter and calibration slide makes the imaging bundle so professional
- A trinocular head to use the scope in a classical way
- USB 3.0 connections for camera and LED Control
- LED Control via manual controller and software
- Light off during the waiting time, i.e. digit shutter to avoid photobleaching and phototoxicity
- IncuView Software for LED Control (intensity, turn on/off), video or time-lapse imaging and merging channels
High-Resolution High-Power Fluorescence In Vivo Imaging
BL240 is a complete, turn-key system for quantitative fluorescence imaging of small animals in vivo. The imaging approach is non-invasive and high resolution and uses high-power LEDs. It provides very large FOV with 2x to 40x objective lenses, and has LEDs and filters from UV to far red.SKU: BUM240FLX
BIM700FL Inverted Epi-Fluorescnce Biological Microscope
- Inverted Epi-Fluorescence Microscope
- Excellent Phase Contrast imaging; Hoffman Modulation Contrast, Puller-type phase contrast condenser
- 10x Ph, 25x Ph, 40x Ph obj lenses
- B, G, UV, V filter sets installed on a filter slider with easy switch
- LWD Condenser
- XY stage ans sample holder are included
- Trinocular Viewing Head, Top Video Port
BUM500FL Epi-Fluorescence Upright Microscope
- Compound Fluorescence Microscope
- Blue & Green Filters (for GFP and RFP/Texas Red/mCherry staining) and optional UV (for Dapi/Hoechst) and V filters
- 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x objective lenses included, optional 2x, 20x, 50x, 60x, 150x.
- Siedentopf trinocular viewing head, inclined at 30°, interpupillarty distance 48mm-75mm
- Wide Field Eyepiece WF10×/22
- Infinite Plan Achromatic Objective 4×, 10×, 40×, 100×
- Swing Condenser NA 0.9/ 0.25
- Coaxial Coarse & Fine Adjustment, Fine Division 0.001mm
- External Illumination, Aspherical Collector, Halogen Lamp 6V/ 30W