Fluorescence Slide Scanning Microscope BUM400AFL
- Automated biological upright microscope
- Motorized XY stage, Z focus, nosepiece
- LED Fluorescence imaging for Dapi/Hoechst, GFP/FITC/Alexa 488, TRITC/mCherry, plus optional custom filter such as red or Infrared.
- Sharp autofocus at custom size of steps, number of steps and skipped or focused spots.
- Plan 4x, 10x, 20x objective lenses, optional 1.25x, 2x, 2.5x, 5x, 25x, 40x, 50x.
- Scanning of 50x75mm double-size glass slide or two single slide 25x75mm
- Preview of tiled /stitched image
- Direct access to individual images, save at standard formats.
- No limit on the number of tile size
Medi 7000 X-Ray Digitizer, FDA Certified
SKU: Med 7000
- FDA & CE certified
- 7 seconds per Chest X-Ray
- No warm up time with LED light source
- 4.0 Dmax, 600 dpi optical resolution (42 µm spot size, 12 lp/mm)
- Covers various sizes of x-ray films from 2.5″x2.5″ to 14″x35″
- Auto-crop & Auto-deskew
- Supports DICOM 3.0 and telemedicine with optional MiPAX
- Easy to operate, clean, and maintain
- Offers better quality, excellent performance, and secure e-medical records
BioScan-40k 40k DPI Super-High Resolution Digital Pathology/Histology Whole Slide Scanner
- The highest resolution of 40,800 dpi (H) x 40,800 dpi (V) images
- Equal magnification to 70x at the highest resolution
- The medium-cost digital pathology / histology whole slide imager
- Scan area: 0.9″ x 2.9″ / 22.85x74mm just below the actual size of a slide (1″x3″ / 25x75mm)
- Speed: 14m 30s for 0.5″ x 1.7″ or 12.4mm x 43.2mm area
- LED illumination
- Small footprint: 405mm x 440 x 395mm (LxWxH)
Bioimager offers digital slide scanners, 3D scanners, gel imagers or scanners, medical X-ray scanners and object scanners at microscopy resolution.