BGS-LiteT8 Gel Scanning System
- Gel scanner for Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, Protein SDS PAGE & Western Blot
- An 8 MP color CMOS Camera
- A 5″ touch pad with user friendly software
- 21 level of exposure
- 160×105 mm viewing area
- Fluorescent dyes: Cyan 470nm, EcoSafe, GeGreen, gelred, SYBR Green, EtBr, etc.
- Protein gel imaging with Epi-White LED for Coomassie Blue, SYPRO Ruby and Silver.
- Western blot (colorimetric) imaging of HRP/DAB petridish with Transmitted white LED
- HDMI ports for monitor, projector, etc and USB port for thermal printer.
- Ultra light: 3.3kg / 6 .5lb
- Affordable price
BioScan-AF28x Large Sample Inspection and Scanning 1X-28X Zoom
- Economic Choice of large sample scanning system
- Applications: herbarium, botanic, minerals, rocks, papers, PCB.
- Large field scanning as 420mm x230mm up to 12.15×6.75mm
- Autofocus: Fully Automated Real-time Auto Focusing
- Large optical magnification: from 1x to 28x
- Digital zoom: 10
- High frame rate 60fps
- Support photo capture and video record, TF card storage
- Long working distance: 10cm to infinity
- Support I/O equipment
BioScan-i600A Inverted Smart Slide Scanning System with AI
- The first smart inverted slide scanning system in the world
- Scans up to 4 standard (25x75mm / 1x3in) or 2 double size (50x75mm /2x3in) glass slides
- Two objective lenses included from 2x to 100x
- Optional obj lenses of 2x, 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x, 60x, 100(oil)
- Various camera option from 2MP to 32MP
Bio-5050 Gel Imaging
Bio-5000 Plus is a two-platform scanner specifically designed for the professionals who focus on scanning and studying of biological electrophoresis gels. It is equipped with an optical CCD whose resolution is up to 4800 dpi and the range, between 0.05 and 3.77D, of the optical density provides you a smarter way to capture differences among each layer of scanned electrophoresis gels.Bio-5000 Plus is the best choice of scanning electrophoresis gels.SKU: Bio-5000Plus-1
Bio-5000Plus Gel Imaging
Bio-5000 Plus is a two-platform scanner specifically designed for the professionals who focus on scanning and studying of biological electrophoresis gels. It is equipped with an optical CCD whose resolution is up to 4800 dpi and the range, between 0.05 and 3.77D, of the optical density provides you a smarter way to capture differences among each layer of scanned electrophoresis gels.Bio-5000 Plus is the best choice of scanning electrophoresis gels.SKU: Bio-5000Plus
Bioimager offers digital slide scanners, 3D scanners, gel imagers or scanners, medical X-ray scanners and object scanners at microscopy resolution.
Digital slide scanners are devices that can scan glass slides containing tissue samples and convert them into high-resolution digital images. These images can be viewed and analyzed on a computer, making it easier for pathologists and researchers to study and share their findings. Digital slide scanners are commonly used in medical research and diagnosis, as well as in the field of digital pathology.
3D scanners are devices that can capture the shape and texture of physical objects and create 3D models of them. There are several types of 3D scanners, including structured light scanners, laser scanners, and photogrammetry scanners. 3D scanners are commonly used in industries such as manufacturing, design, and engineering to create digital models of physical objects for analysis, prototyping, and production.
Gel imagers are devices that are used to capture and analyze images of DNA or protein gels. These gels are commonly used in molecular biology and biochemistry experiments to separate and visualize DNA or proteins. Gel imagers can capture high-resolution images of these gels, allowing researchers to analyze and quantify the results of their experiments.