Bioimager EDF for Stereoscope with HDR (BESH) for Marco 3D Imaging with Automated Focus
- Great deep focused of all features of your sample that you could visualize, all in focus and single image .
- Motorized Focus with optional manual control box
- Travel range of 195mm / 7.7 in, at resolution of 15um step size.
- Up to 16kg/32lb imaging module can be loaded on the stand.
- Great Software for image acquisitive, focus control and image processing
- Optional modules for HDR, live manual image stitching, fluorescent imaging and etc.
- Large selection of camera from 2MP to 100MP
- Excellent quality of images for publications, print and art studio works.
BUM950A Digital Microscopy Slide Scanning System
- Digital upright motorized biological microscope
- Super Fast Slide Scanning System
- 4k line scan camera, with 7 um pixel size
- Plan Apo and high N.A. 4x, 10x, 20x objective lenses
- Automated scanning of 4 slides at a time
- Scanning type: line scan
- Great Autofocus feature, with user set point array to focus at the desired points
- Autofitting focus map
- Scan area: whole size: 75x25mm / 1″ x 3″
- Travel speed: 25mm/s
- Scan Speed Example: 15mmx16mm coverslip, with 50 autofocus points (5×10), using 40x takes 151seocnds (2min, 31 seconds)
- Includes a joystick to control XY, Z and speed
Fluorescence Slide Scanning Microscope BUM400AFL
- Automated biological upright microscope
- Motorized XY stage, Z focus, nosepiece
- LED Fluorescence imaging for Dapi/Hoechst, GFP/FITC/Alexa 488, TRITC/mCherry, plus optional custom filter such as red or Infrared.
- Sharp autofocus at custom size of steps, number of steps and skipped or focused spots.
- Plan 4x, 10x, 20x objective lenses, optional 1.25x, 2x, 2.5x, 5x, 25x, 40x, 50x.
- Scanning of 50x75mm double-size glass slide or two single slide 25x75mm
- Preview of tiled /stitched image
- Direct access to individual images, save at standard formats.
- No limit on the number of tile size
Bioimager offers digital slide scanners, 3D scanners, gel imagers or scanners, medical X-ray scanners and object scanners at microscopy resolution.