BUM500DFL Digital Darkfield...
- BUM500 Series biological Upright Microscope
- Brightfield and darkfield imaging with optional Phase-Contrast, Polarizing, Epi-fluor imaging
- 4x, 10x, 40x, 60x and 100x Lenses included, optional 2x, 2.5x, 5x, 20x, 50x, 150x
- High level microscope, designed for laboratory study in darkfield mode
- Includes a retina display camera (6MP HD Camera & 11.6″ Retina Monitor)
- Comes with great darkfield kit
BUM800FL Advanced Uprigh...
- BUM800FL Series biological epi-fluotescence upright Microscope
- Epi-fluorescence and brightfield imaging with optional Phase-Contrast, Darkfield, and Polarizing imaging
- 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x and 100x Lenses included, optional 2.5x, 5x, 20x, 50x, 60x and LWD
- 5- or 6-position nosepiece
- 5- or 6-spot filters fluorescence attachment
- Blue, Green and UV filters are included
- 3-Stop viewing head is available (100% Eyepieces, 20%E-80%C, 100% Camera)
- High level microscope, designed for laboratory study.
BUM400A Fully Motorized...
Fully automated digital microscope
4x, 10x, 20x, 40x and 100x plan obj lenses are included.
Brighfield Imaging with LED illumination
Automated XY stage and Auto-focus
Easy remote control via internet makes excellent choice for teleconsultation
Auto-focus, Auto-scanning and auto-recognition features
Standard Image Analysis Software
The most economical solution for automatic XY-Z biological microscope, slide scanning and telepathaology
Excellent solution for sperm / semen analysis, stool analysis, counting of cancer cells, blood cells, mammalian cells and bacteria, medical diagnosis, pathological analysis and real-time teaching, etc.
RZBD BF/DF StandStand with brightfield/darkfield transmitted illumination system, includes FL150/115 light source and FL150/10 annular fiber light guide, 110/115V
Additional items are needed to create a full microscope system. The following components are normally ordered:
• Research Stereo Microscope Body (RZ-B)
• View Heads (MA748 or MA749)SKU: RZBD BF/DF Stand
BIOIMAGER offers various type of microscopes with darkfield, dark-field, dark field imaging capabilities. This is for reflected (incident) or transmitted light in metallography or metallurgical microscopes and biological microscopes in either upright or inverted microscopes. These dissecting microscopes come with darkfield condensers and objective lenses. It is a useful technique for live blood cell imaging.