BIM250 Compact Inverted...
- Inverted Biological Microscope
- The smallest phase-contrast inverted microscope in the world
- Fits inside a hood or standard incubator .
- Compact Design, fits inside a hood and incubator.
- 10x, 25x and 40x Phase Contrast Objective Lenses
- Condenser: 30, 50 or 70mm working distance.
- Includes a mechanical XY stage and two sample holders
- Optional Camera and Software for live Cell Imaging inside an incuabtor.
BSM300 Zoom Stereo...
- Binocular (Trinocular) Viewing Head, Inclined at 45°
- Extra wide field eyepiece EW10×/22
- Zoom objective 0.8×-5×, Zoom ratio 6.3:1
- High resolution, Wide viewing field, Long working distance of 115mm
- With Complete eyepieces, objectives and accessories, it is an ideal instrument for industry assembling, inspection and teaching field
Microscopes for high-schools, middle schools, and college students. Basic microscopes for students and hobby