BDS-200L Large 3D Imaging System
- High Performance digital microscope
- High Resolution (0.1um in 30mm travel) 3D Images of large samples
- Optical magnifications from 0.45 to 20x and total magnification of 25x-1000x
- Great tool for 3D imaging of large specimens (0.1-10mm) such as minerals, jewelries, industrial inspection of PCB, small animals such as zebrafish, chicken, fruits, seeds, etc.
- Output image format for 3D printing
- Epi-Fluorescence imaging of small animals (optional)
BioStitch-500 Live Image Stitching – Digital Slide Scanning Software with Free Camera
– Live image stitching / mosaicing / panorama on any microscope with a manual XY stage
– An affordable add-on product to convert your microscope to a digital scanner
– Live Extended Depth of Field (EDF)SKU: BioStitch-500
BioScan 1600 Object Scanner
- Designed for capturing images of material objects
- Perfect scanning tool for specimen centers of animals, plants and minerals, research centers, collecting agencies, manufactures of building materials, art designing and advertising companies.
- Challenges the 2D digital cameras, due to the ability to present the details of objects and the awareness of the light angles and brightness when shooting, make them become complicated and expensive in operations and maintenance.
- Excellent alternative solution to make digitization of objects such as herbarium
- 1600 dpi resolution
- 48-bit colour image
- Scanning area: 304.8 mm x 424.18 mm (12″ × 16.7″)
- Extended Depth of Field: +/- 6.5mm at 300 dpi and +/-13mm at 150dpi.