BioCam 3D-20 3-Dimensional Super EDF Auto-Focus Measuring Camera System
- Smart 3D Imaging, extended depth of field (EDF)
- Works with all types of microscopes
- Easy to use operation and user friendly graphical interface
- The lowest price option for 3d profiler and alternative to motorized Z focus
IS220 Smart Incubator Phase Contrast Microscope
- The smallest phase contrast microscope in the world
- Simple, small and smart digital inverted fluorescence biological microscope
- Small enough to fit inside an incubator, hood or be part of another device
- LED fluorescence imaging with 2 or 3 channels
- Custom Camera, selection based on speed (up to 500fps), resolution( 1.5MP to 20MP), sensor size (1/3″ to 2″) and more,
- Advanced live cell imaging software (optional)
- Reasonable Price
Square Sensor & Long Rectangular Chip Cameras
- Full square shape or elonagated rectangular sensor with L/W ratio from 1.3 to 2.40
- High resolution; from 1 to 45MP
- Color or Monochrome
- Long exposure time, up to 1 hr
- With or without cooling
- Great choice for microscopy, astronomy, photography, art and printing, special field of view size.
This category provides the short list of our top first or second most successful products in sales and fitting the requirements inquired by our clients.. International best selling products among microscopes, scanners, microscopy cameras, gel imagers and microscope accessories are listed in this page. This list is prepared as a combination of the quantity of sales and quality of customer satisfactions.
A picture made available on 29 June 2016 shows Cairns Frog Hospital president Deborah Pergolotti looking through a microscope under the watchful eye of a White Lipped Tree Frog, which has a damaged right eye and water retention, in the “Frog Room” of the Cairns Frog Hospital in Cairns, Queensland, Australia, 27 June 2016. Australia’s only dedicated frog hospital is facing an uncertain future after its property was listed for sale. The Cairns Frog Hospital, which relies on public donations and operates out of a small single-storey Edmonton house, has taken in almost 2,800 adult frogs since it began in 1998. Source and copy right: avax.news.