BIM410RPC/FL Hoffman/Relief Phase Contrast & Fluorescence Inverted Biological Microscope
– Inverted Biological Microscope
– Brightfield, and optional Hoffman Modulation Contrast/Relief Contrast and/or Fluorescence
– 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x objective lenses
– 10x/22 eyepieces, 40x-400x total magnifications
– Optional C-Mount Adapters: 0.35x, 0.5x, 0.65x or 1xSKU: n/a
BUM950A Digital Microscopy Slide Scanning System
- Digital upright motorized biological microscope
- Super Fast Slide Scanning System
- 4k line scan camera, with 7 um pixel size
- Plan Apo and high N.A. 4x, 10x, 20x objective lenses
- Automated scanning of 4 slides at a time
- Scanning type: line scan
- Great Autofocus feature, with user set point array to focus at the desired points
- Autofitting focus map
- Scan area: whole size: 75x25mm / 1″ x 3″
- Travel speed: 25mm/s
- Scan Speed Example: 15mmx16mm coverslip, with 50 autofocus points (5×10), using 40x takes 151seocnds (2min, 31 seconds)
- Includes a joystick to control XY, Z and speed
IS170 Incubator Smart Fluorescence Microscope
- The smallest phase contrast microscope in the world
- Simple, small and smart digital inverted fluorescence biological microscope
- Small enough to fit inside an incubator, hood or be part of another device
- LED fluorescence imaging with 2 or 3 channels
- Custom Camera, selection based on speed (up to 500fps), resolution( 1.5MP to 20MP), sensor size (1/3″ to 2″) and more,
- Advanced live cell imaging software (optional)
- Reasonable Price
Fluorescence Slide Scanning Microscope BUM400AFL
- Automated biological upright microscope
- Motorized XY stage, Z focus, nosepiece
- LED Fluorescence imaging for Dapi/Hoechst, GFP/FITC/Alexa 488, TRITC/mCherry, plus optional custom filter such as red or Infrared.
- Sharp autofocus at custom size of steps, number of steps and skipped or focused spots.
- Plan 4x, 10x, 20x objective lenses, optional 1.25x, 2x, 2.5x, 5x, 25x, 40x, 50x.
- Scanning of 50x75mm double-size glass slide or two single slide 25x75mm
- Preview of tiled /stitched image
- Direct access to individual images, save at standard formats.
- No limit on the number of tile size
Personalized Product & Service
Bioimager Inc. is dedicated to provide inventive, high-quality and economical microscopy-based imaging solutions. We offer personalized service and product based on your imaging requirement and budget limit. We specialize in supplying all of the essential imaging parts for a biology or engineering lab, from a small part to complete ready to go imaging bundle that labs require.
Bioimager offers various custom imaging systems for research, industrial and branding purpose. This includes both upright and inverted microscope with single or multiple imaging modes of brightfield, darkfield, phase contrast, fluorescence, polarization and DIC Nomarski imaging.
We Consider Imaging Requirements & Budget
Depending on the application, we use special optics, parts and accessories such as objective lenses, stands, base, illumination while our goal is to meet the imaging requirements. We keep eyes on the limitations mentioned by a client for the size /dimension and most importantly the budget range.