Showing 1–6 of 13 results
BioScan-i600A Inverted Smart Slide Scanning System with AI
- The first smart inverted slide scanning system in the world
- Scans up to 4 standard (25x75mm / 1x3in) or 2 double size (50x75mm /2x3in) glass slides
- Two objective lenses included from 2x to 100x
- Optional obj lenses of 2x, 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x, 60x, 100(oil)
- Various camera option from 2MP to 32MP
IS220 Smart Incubator Phase Contrast Microscope
- The smallest phase contrast microscope in the world
- Simple, small and smart digital inverted fluorescence biological microscope
- Small enough to fit inside an incubator, hood or be part of another device
- LED fluorescence imaging with 2 or 3 channels
- Custom Camera, selection based on speed (up to 500fps), resolution( 1.5MP to 20MP), sensor size (1/3″ to 2″) and more,
- Advanced live cell imaging software (optional)
- Reasonable Price
IncuScope BX-200 Box Incubator Microscope with Autofocus Ph, 2 FL, 3 LED
SKU: incuscope BX200
- Box Microscope, fits inside an incubator or hood
- 10x Obj lens with optional from 2x to 150x
- Brightfield/Phase Contrast and 2-channel fluorescence imaging capability
- Great Autofocus Mechanism
- Time-Lapse Imaging
- Compact Size and light weight.
- Windows OS, USB 3.0 interface
BiopenSPIM Light Sheet Microscope
- Customizable light-sheet microscope based on your application and budget
- The lowest price and most compact lightsheet microscope in the market
- Automated XY, Z and R (rotation)
- Customized chamber(s) according to the client’s sample(s)
- Big list of filters and lasers from UV to IR is available
- Single or multiple-wavelength laser
- Single dimension or dual-side illumination
- Objective lenses: 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x
- Camera: CMOS, CCD, sCMOS
- MicroManager Software
- Easy Upgradable from single to two colors, anytime
- Improved and modified optics and mechanics by Bioimager
- Exclusive offer of 3 wavelength laser (NEW)
BIM410RPC/FL Hoffman/Relief Phase Contrast & Fluorescence Inverted Biological Microscope
– Inverted Biological Microscope
– Brightfield, and optional Hoffman Modulation Contrast/Relief Contrast and/or Fluorescence
– 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x objective lenses
– 10x/22 eyepieces, 40x-400x total magnifications
– Optional C-Mount Adapters: 0.35x, 0.5x, 0.65x or 1xSKU: n/a
Showing 1–6 of 13 results
Personalized Product & Service
Bioimager Inc. is dedicated to provide inventive, high-quality and economical microscopy-based imaging solutions. We offer personalized service and product based on your imaging requirement and budget limit. We specialize in supplying all of the essential imaging parts for a biology or engineering lab, from a small part to complete ready to go imaging bundle that labs require.
Bioimager offers various custom imaging systems for research, industrial and branding purpose. This includes both upright and inverted microscope with single or multiple imaging modes of brightfield, darkfield, phase contrast, fluorescence, polarization and DIC Nomarski imaging.
We Consider Imaging Requirements & Budget
Depending on the application, we use special optics, parts and accessories such as objective lenses, stands, base, illumination while our goal is to meet the imaging requirements. We keep eyes on the limitations mentioned by a client for the size /dimension and most importantly the budget range.
We, BIOIMAGER Inc., have a long track record of project-partner oriented custom designs for adopting to research-oriented customized imaging solutions and solutions on demand. In view of this, BIOMAGER hold highest quality of customized fabrication practice to comply with our partner institutes standard and as well as the industrial standard practices. More about our areas of specialization and the research-business partners are provided in the about us page.
Supports, Supports and Supports
Bioimager Inc. participates in so many innovative projects to understand the technical problems, such as not reported, underreported or over reported medical complications. For instance, we propose or use the customer proposed experimental chamber leverages the advances in microfluidics to address a critical and unmet need in current biomedical research. We provide a customized, on-stage, microscope-based chamber with capable of cooling, heating, provided with any combination of gas mixture and humidity, pressure control, and the complementary imaging to meet the project requirements.
Investing in a custom microscope can be a valuable tool for advancing your research or diagnostic capabilities. With the right supplier and specifications, a custom microscope can provide high-resolution and sensitive imaging of even the most challenging samples. Simply ask us how to meet your imaging requirements.