Showing 1–9 of 84 results
Showing 1–9 of 84 results
Microscope accessories are essential components that are used to enhance the functionality, performance, and ease of use of microscopy systems. Here are some commonly used microscope accessories:
- Objective lenses: Objective lenses are essential components of microscopes that are used to magnify and focus the sample. They come in different magnifications and are designed for different microscopy techniques, including brightfield, phase contrast, and fluorescence microscopy.
- Eyepieces: Eyepieces, also known as ocular lenses, are used to view the magnified image of the sample through the microscope. They come in different magnifications and can be paired with different objective lenses to achieve the desired magnification.
- Microscope cameras: Microscope cameras are used to capture images and videos of the sample under the microscope. They come in different resolutions and can be connected to a computer or monitor for image analysis and processing.
- Illumination sources: Illumination sources are essential components of microscopes that provide the necessary light to view the sample. They come in different types, including halogen, LED, and fluorescence illumination, and are designed for different microscopy techniques.
- Filters: Filters are used to control the wavelength and intensity of light used in microscopy imaging. They are essential for fluorescence and confocal microscopy imaging and can be used to separate different wavelengths of light.
- Sample holders: Sample holders are used to secure and position the sample under the microscope. They come in different sizes and can be used for different sample types, including slides, coverslips, and petri dishes.
- Stage plates and micrometers: Stage plates and micrometers are used to accurately position and measure the position of the sample under the microscope. They are essential for precise imaging and analysis.
- Anti-vibration platforms: Anti-vibration platforms are used to minimize vibration and improve image stability during microscopy imaging. They are essential for high-magnification imaging and can be used in both brightfield and fluorescence microscopy.
- Software: Imaging software is used to control the microscope, capture images and videos, and analyze and process the data. It can be used for different microscopy techniques and can be customized for specific imaging applications.
Overall, these microscope accessories are essential for microscopy imaging, and their quality and compatibility with the microscope can have a significant impact on the quality of the imaging results.
BIOIMAGER is proud to inform you that it has the largest collection of the microscopy accessories in the world. This includes (but not limited to) binocular / trinocular viewing head, eyepieces, focus holders, sample holders, camera adapters, reticules, slides, calibration slides, measurement tools, alignment tools, light sources and adapters, illumination, microscope parts, base, body, central tools, imaging dishes, fluorescence parts, objective lenses, stands, stages, XY, XY-Z, and many other components,