Custom Inspection Video Microscope with High Magnification
- Customized inspection video microscope
- Upright viewing of a microfluidic sample, MEMS device, electronic parts at any size
- Fixed sample position, with movable optics (objective lens, camera, …)
- Reflected brightfield illumination by white LED, optional polarization, darkfield and epi-fluorescence
- 5x, 10x, 20x, 40x, 50x obj lenses
- Higher working distance
- High-Speed Camera with minimum 5-15 microseconds exposure time
- BioStitch-500 supported camera is preferable.
BVM500 Custom Inspection Video Microscope with High Magnification
Bioimager has various designs of custom microscopy products for inspection of parts, devices, equipment from top or bottom views. BVM500 is one of thewas designed to meet special requirements of a client.
In this specific case, the client requested a movable inspection video microscopy system to visualize some phenomena occur inside a microfluidic chip. Most of microfluidic chips and MEM devices use an inverted biologicla microscope, like that of cell culture, with brightfield, phase contrast, darkfield and fluorescence imaging. There are some special application that a microfluidic device or MEMS is designed in a way that it has some connections and control plugins form the bottom. Thus the observation needs to be done from top, i.e. an upright microscope is required. When an upright industrial is used, then reflected light from top allows easy observation in brightfield, darkfield, polarization, DIC Nomarski and epi-fluorescence modes. In this case a mechanical XY stage moves the device in X, or Y direction and lifts up/down the whole device objective to bring the image in focus.
In some special circumstances of using an upright system for observation of a chip, there are some physical limitations to move the sample in X-Y direction or even because of some physiological reasons, one does not like any perturbation or artificial effects of motion to occur. Meanwhile we like to inspect several locations of the sample, take image or record the video.
Therefore, we need to build a microscopy system which allows observation from top in which the whole imaging module shall be moved around. The system requires a high magnification such as 40x obj lens (400x total magnification).
Considering the details mentioned above and the limitation of using a high-magnification lens, a stereoscope is not a good option. Bioimager designed BVM500 with following parts:
a) A heavy duty stand to avoid any shaking or vibration
b) Fine/coarse focus mechanism to use with high magnification lenses
c) Epi-White imaging module
Using epi-white LED illumination, reflection brightfield images can be observed. It is also possible to have polarization, darkfield and fluorescence imaging.
d) High-Power LED Illumination
e) High-Speed Camera with adjustable focus c-mount adapter
The 6.3MP camera in this design has minimum 0.020ms or 20us exposure time.
1. Optical Parts
|Illumination||Reflected white LED|
|LED Life Time||> 10,000 hours|
|Optics||Chroma or Omega Optical beam splitter|
|Image Size||100 kB-4MB|
|Objectives||5x, 10x,20x, 40x or 50x|
|Operating Condition||0°C- 42°C, 5%-99% RH non-condensing|
|Order Code||Sensor & Size|
|Pixel (μm)||G Sensitivity|
|2.4×2.4||425mv with 1/30s|
0.15mv with 1/30s
|3.45×3.45||1145mv with 1/30s|
0.15mv with 1/30s
(M, RS or GS)
Peak QE 64.2% @595nm DS
[email protected] x 1023
3. Heavy-Duty Stand
ISZ-F3 Boom Stand
4. Focus Mechanism
|Fine and Coarse Focus Mechanism|
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
BLC33757 LCD Metallurgical Microscope0 out of 5(0)
BLC33757 LCD Metallurgical Microscope, widely used in institute and laboratory to observe and identify the structure of various metal and alloy, with New Developed Digital LCD Head, with CCD camera & LCD screen, no need to purchase CCD camera or computer again, you can view & show your observation clerly before everyoneSKU: BLC33757
BMU300RF/TRF Metallurgical Upright Reflected/Transmitted BF Microscope0 out of 5(0)
- Binocular or Trinocular Head, WF10x/18 Eyepiece
- Reflecetd Only or Reflected & Transmitted illumination; i.e. light form top and bottom.
- Infinitive plan achromatic objectives 4x/0.1/∞/- WD25.4mm, 10x/0.25/∞/- WD11.0mm, 40x/0.60/∞/0 WD3.7mm
- Coaxial Fine & Coarse Adjustment
- Kohler Illumination, Epi-illuminator with iris aperture diaphragm and iris field diaphragm, 6V/20W Halogen Lamp, Brightness Adjustable
BMU400RF/TRF Upright Metallurgical Reflected/Transmitted BF/DF Microscope0 out of 5(0)
- Infinite optical system provides excellent optical functions.
- Reflected Only or Reflected & Transmitted lights
- Brightfield and Darkfield Imaging
- Siedentopf binocular/Trinocular viewing head, inclined at 30°, interpupillary distance 48-75mm
- WF10×/22 Eyepiece with scale of cross hair
- Infinite Plan Achromatic Objectives of BF/DF: 5x, 10x, 20x, 50x, 100x and BF: 40x and 100x
BMU600L Metallurgical Upright Transmitted LCD Microscope0 out of 5(0)
- 9 Inches HD LCD Screen, Resolution is 1280×800
- With a 5 Mega Pixel high resolution camera
- Eyepiece: Wide Field Eyepiece WF10X/18
- Infinity Plan Achromatic Objective: 4×/0.1/∞/- WD25.4mm, 10×/0.25/∞/- WD11.0mm, 20×/0.40/∞/- WD6.0mm, 40×/0.60/∞/0 WD3.7mm
- Special designed metallurgical analysis optical system and an 9” LCD screen, images videos can be share with other people