Fluorescence Slide Scanning Microscope BUM400AFL
- Automated biological upright microscope
- Motorized XY stage, Z focus, nosepiece
- LED Fluorescence imaging for Dapi/Hoechst, GFP/FITC/Alexa 488, TRITC/mCherry, plus optional custom filter such as red or Infrared.
- Sharp autofocus at custom size of steps, number of steps and skipped or focused spots.
- Plan 4x, 10x, 20x objective lenses, optional 1.25x, 2x, 2.5x, 5x, 25x, 40x, 50x.
- Scanning of 50x75mm double-size glass slide or two single slide 25x75mm
- Preview of tiled /stitched image
- Direct access to individual images, save at standard formats.
- No limit on the number of tile size
Custom Design of A Miniature Incubator /Chamber for Automated Upright Microscope BMU450A
Here we describe how to make a custom miniature incubator or chamber for an upright automated biological/industrial microscope. The chamber allows control of temperature in the base, lid and objective lens, humidity and CO2/O2 and most importantly scanning a big area of a sample such as one or two 35mm petri-dishes, chamber slides and so on, in automated mode while the chamber is fully closed. Here we discuss some challenges during the development in terms of how to fit this chamber to the microscope and meet all requirements of having a closed chamber for a motorized stage.SKU: n/a
IncuScope IS250 Incubator Microscope with 10x, 25x, 40x Phase Contrast and Fluorescence
- Fits inside an incubator or a hood.
- Quadruple nosepiece, 10x, 25x and 40x Ph (and FL) with optional lenses of 2x-150x, total magnifications of 100x-400x extendable to 20x-3000x (without digital zooming).
- 2.3MP Color USB3.0 High-Sensitive Camera, C-mount adapter and calibration slide makes the imaging bundle so professional
- A trinocular head to use the scope in a classical way
- USB 3.0 connections for camera and LED Control
- LED Control via manual controller and software
- Light off during the waiting time, i.e. digit shutter to avoid photobleaching and phototoxicity
- IncuView Software for LED Control (intensity, turn on/off), video or time-lapse imaging and merging channels
High-Resolution High-Power Fluorescence In Vivo Imaging
BL240 is a complete, turn-key system for quantitative fluorescence imaging of small animals in vivo. The imaging approach is non-invasive and high resolution and uses high-power LEDs. It provides very large FOV with 2x to 40x objective lenses, and has LEDs and filters from UV to far red.SKU: BUM240FLX