- Customized amount of payment
- For a custom item or upgraded item(s)
- For a different shipping method
- Special Request
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
uScope Digital Slide Scanner0 out of 5(0)
The uScopeMXII digital microscope produces high-quality images while allowing you to scan an area of interest. This digital workhorse offers unprecedented capability in a form factor ideal for desktop PC users. A little larger than an external hard drive, the uScopeMXII delivers high-resolution digital images from standard glass slides.SKU: uScope
English/Metric Calibration Slide /Stage Micrometer0 out of 5(0)
Stage Micrometer, Calibration Slide with both Metric & English measurements.
1″ / 25mm length with 0.1mm divisions.
Perfect for every microscopes, particularly for stereoscopes.SKU: BCS-0.01M-E
9-, 5- or 3-Channel LED Fluorescence Illumination Attachment BIA-FL-IS90 out of 5(1)
- LED fluorescence attachment
- Up to 5 channels of standard or custom wavelengths from UV to IR and NIR
- Standard 3-channel: UV, Blue and Green excitations, suitable for Dapi/Hoechst, GFP/Alexa Fluor 488, RFP/TRITC/mCherry/Texas Red.
- A 5W LED illumination
- Comes with touch-pad to select and turn up/down the LED intensity
- An adapter for Zeiss, Nikon, Leica, Olympus and custom microscopes of inverted, upright or stereo type.
- Optional LED control software for advanced live cell imaging
BioCam HD20 20MP High-Definition High-Resolution Digital Microscopy Camera0 out of 5(0)
- 20MP High-Definition High-Resolution Camera
- Cooled Color CMOS Camera
- USB 3.0 Interface
- High Sensitive Camera up to e-1 readout noise
- With optional external trigger or Mosaicing software
BIM750DIC Inverted Biological Microscope with DIC Nomarski and Phase Contrast0 out of 5(0)
- Advanced inverted biological microscope
- Brightfield, Polarizing, Phase Contrast and differential interference contrast (DIC Nomarski) imaging capability
- Upgradable to fluorescence imaging
- Ideal solution for C. Elegans, Zebrafish, embryo development, microfluidics, bacteria research labs and more
- Excellent DIC microscope image quality and price combination
- Add a recommended high-resolution camera and make it professional.
There are no reviews yet.