Fluorescence Slide Scanning Microscope BUM400AFL
- Automated biological upright microscope
- Motorized XY stage, Z focus, nosepiece
- LED Fluorescence imaging for Dapi/Hoechst, GFP/FITC/Alexa 488, TRITC/mCherry, plus optional custom filter such as red or Infrared.
- Sharp autofocus at custom size of steps, number of steps and skipped or focused spots.
- Plan 4x, 10x, 20x objective lenses, optional 1.25x, 2x, 2.5x, 5x, 25x, 40x, 50x.
- Scanning of 50x75mm double-size glass slide or two single slide 25x75mm
- Preview of tiled /stitched image
- Direct access to individual images, save at standard formats.
- No limit on the number of tile size
Custom Design of A Miniature Incubator /Chamber for Automated Upright Microscope BMU450A
Here we describe how to make a custom miniature incubator or chamber for an upright automated biological/industrial microscope. The chamber allows control of temperature in the base, lid and objective lens, humidity and CO2/O2 and most importantly scanning a big area of a sample such as one or two 35mm petri-dishes, chamber slides and so on, in automated mode while the chamber is fully closed. Here we discuss some challenges during the development in terms of how to fit this chamber to the microscope and meet all requirements of having a closed chamber for a motorized stage.SKU: n/a