High-Resolution & High-Power Fluorescence In Vivo Imaging
BL240 is a complete, turn-key system for quantitative fluorescence imaging of small animals in vivo. The imaging approach is non-invasive and high resolution and uses high-power LEDs. It provides very large FOV with 2x to 40x objective lenses, and has LEDs and filters from UV to far red.SKU: BUM240FLX
BUM800FL Advanced Uprigh Fluorescence Microscope
- BUM800FL Series biological epi-fluotescence upright Microscope
- Epi-fluorescence and brightfield imaging with optional Phase-Contrast, Darkfield, and Polarizing imaging
- 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x and 100x Lenses included, optional 2.5x, 5x, 20x, 50x, 60x and LWD
- 5- or 6-position nosepiece
- 5- or 6-spot filters fluorescence attachment
- Blue, Green and UV filters are included
- 3-Stop viewing head is available (100% Eyepieces, 20%E-80%C, 100% Camera)
- High level microscope, designed for laboratory study.
BUM360FLED LED Epi-Fluorescence Upright Microscope
- LED Compound Fluorescence Microscope
- Siedentopf trinocular viewing head
- Wide Field Eyepiece WF10×/22
- Infinity Cirrected Plan Objective 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x
- Blue & Green Filters (for GFP and RFP/Texas Red/mCherry staining) included
- Optional UV (for Dapi/Hoechst) and V filters
- Unique design; Patented MultiLED Illumination System
- Long Life-time, Ultra-Safe, Low Maintenance LED illumination
- Koehler illumination
- Rotating filter cube turret
- Ergonomic focus control
BIM640FL Inverted Epi-Fluorescnce Biological Microscope
- BIM640FL Inverted Fluorescence Microscope
- Extralarge widefield eyepeices 10x/23 (Unique)
- 4x, 10xPh, 20xPh, 40x lenses incldued plus tens of optional obj lenses.
- with GFP, RFP & optional UV, V or any custom Excitation filters.
- Trinocular head; Top video port.
- HBO illumination