Liquid Light Guide
OEM Microscope with Liquid Light Guide
We have developed a robust and inexpensive USB 3.0 interference liquid light guide. This technology is the result of our development of the IncuScope inverted fluorescent microscope. We would like to offer it as a module for other instrument makers to use in a variety of imaging functions.
- Single LED from UV to IR range
- Bright LED up to 1.5A, Standard is 1000mA, 3.1V
- Liquid light guide is avilable at any custom size, regular sizes are 3, 5, 8mm
- Excitation filter is removable without any need to realign(compatible with 25mm diameter filters)
- Individual X, Y, and Z adjustment for maximizing the coupling efficiency
- PCB with USB 3.0 interface
- MOQ applies.
We have developed a robust and inexpensive USB 3.0 interferance liquid light guide. This technology is the result of our development of the IncuScope inverted fluorescent microscope. We would like to offer it as a module for other instrument makers to use in a variety of imaging functions. The module can consist of any or all of the following parts:
- Main PCB / Control Board- which has a USB 3.0 interface for control of PCB, LED and Camera settings, input and output of DC power, and 6 LED outputs
- Camera sensor or a complete camera can be mounted to the imaging module and connected to a PC directly. Currently a 2.3 MP color and up to 16 MP color sensors are available. we can offer CMOS, sCMOS and CCD depending on your requirment.
- Manual LED Control through a ribbon cable to the mian PCB with two conttrol knobs and displays for channel name (1 to 6) and LED level (0-99).
- Filter Cub or Emission filters, dichroic mirror along with focusing optics, if required.
- Excitation Source- Contains liquid light guide, excitation LEDs and excitation filters.
The following photos illustrate these components with filter cage and separtely for the liquid light guide.
LED illuminator with liquid light guide coupling optics integrated with 3mm core guide from Thorlabs (e.g. LLG0338-4). Setup allows easy filter exchange without realignment.
Cross section of the LED illuminator body and coupling setup presenting filter location
LED coupled to 5mm core synthetic light guide. It can be integrated with microscope through the standard 8mm fiber bundle port. Filter exchange is possible and does not require realignment.
incuView Software Interface
The softwrae code allows for complete camera control including: Image acquisition and adjustment of camera exposure and gain for each channel separtely, Monochrome / color / pseadocolour imaging, LED brightness, turn on/off the light during the waiting time, pre-warm up time and time lapse acquisition.
- Time-lapse mode
- Controls each LED separtely
- Turn ON/OFF option for teh LEDs, i.e. digital shutter
- Live view and image capture
- label image color
- Merge images
- Color and monochrome images
- Manual and automatic exposure time and gain
- Captures BF and FL images separately
- Zoom in / Zoom out with a touch of mouse wheel
- Full screen of the live image, resizable tabs
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.