Full Eyepiece Viuew Camera
- How can I snapshot a complete view of a microscope eyepiece?
- How about capturing the 100% eyepiece field of view through a c-mount adapter?
- What if my microscope does not have a standard eyepiece?
Bioimager has a solution for you. Using the BIC-FEV500, you will capture the largest field of view imaging forever.
- Embed motor that can focus automatically, don’t need microscopic focus by hand.
- Universal adapters to fit eyepiece’s diameter size 20-40mm.
- Easy to fit on, plug and play, the best match with fixed eyepiece
- Embed 5.0MP / 8MP micro optical camera, dust-proof
- Full field of view, same as observation from eyes, adjustable knob range from 1-26mm
- 5.0MP /8.0MP CMOS for detail and true color display
- Data USB cable accord with Universal Serial Bus Specification USB Revision 2.0.
1. Professional custom software for microscope application, real-time display/snapshot/record.
2. Maximum2.5K×2K resolution with 10Fps,
3. Simply to save picture and video records, convenient to manager documents.
4. Dynamic and still annotations, powerful measure functions choice freely.
5. Two split screens and four split screens display, being good for different observations’ comparison and analysis.
6. Smart time-lapse to full tracking on process of changing (such as cell division)
7. Embed 13 image special effect functions
8. Rotate picture with any angle when preview, there is no request for placing observe things, put and photo.
9. Creative image manage special effect, upgrade user’s vision experience feeling.
10. Support hot-plug and hot-unplug when using software, it never stops working.
Professional Imaging Software
Operation system: Microsoft®Windows®XP / 7 / 8 /8.1(32 & 64 bit)
- CPU: equal or more than the second generation Intel core 2.8GHz
- Memory ：2G or more
- USB port：USB2.0 high speed port or compatible port
- Displayer: suggest 17 inches or larger