IncuScope IS500 Incubator Microscope: Small, Smart & Simple
What is an IncuScope?
The IncuScope is a low price, small, compact, USB-based, portable digital inverted brightfield and epi-fluorescence microscope. The microscope fits on a shelf inside an incubator or inside a hood. It has a built-in digital camera and light source. This runs on a laptop or desktop using just one USB cable and captures fluorescence and/or brightfield images. Available with a variety of objective lenses from 1.25x to 100x. The software allows doing time-lapse study and controlling the light to turn on/off to avoid photo-bleaching and photo-toxicity. Thus, this saves paying for heating stage or miniature incubator, mechanical shutter, digital camera and fluorescence attachment which are important components for live cell imaging application. Its price is the lowest in the live cell imaging field. A side-by-side comparison with similar products such as Lumascope, Juli, EVOS, this has better images. When it comes to the price, this is the most economic choice. Last but not least, you can check your cell culture inside an incubator via Internet or smart-phone if you connect the IncuScope computer to Internet / WiFi and use our remote-control software.
Contact Us for Free Demo, a Quote , and Custom Design with 6 colors or OEM.
There is no greatness where there is not simplicity Leo Tolstoy, quoted in The week.
- Simple: the most simple digital microscope in the world, requires no setup, almost no training, instant installation, familiar PC environment.
- Affordable: The lowest price video time-lapse microscope in the world.
- Your cells are always happy since they never leave incubator.
- Using our remote-control software/app you can see inside your incubator via Internet or iPhone, Android, Blackberry
- Long-term live cell imaging in single and time lapse modes
- Cell doubling and movement measurements
- Stem cell differentiation movies
- More sophisticated uses are also easily achieved with the IncuScope: cell counting or hemocytometry and growth monitoring. Using the IncuScope, it is possible to monitor cells remotely through the web from within a tissue culture incubator, overnight, away from the lab.
Unlimited Scientific and Routine Applications
- Microfluidics field, lab-on-chip, MEMS
- Viral infections, HIV/AIDS study and all level III safety labs
- Embryology, In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) studies
- Stem Cell Colony formation study (long term live cell imaging)
- Transfections, knock-out studies such as siRNA tagged
- Drug discovery research and clinical labs
- Field microscopy, such as marine biology
- Proliferation assay
- Kinetic cell migration assay
- Kinetic angiogenesis
- Cell invasion
- Cell culture quality control
Colorful brigtfield images (available with iS500BF model only)