BMU950A Advanced Automated Metallurgical Microscope1. High Quality Optics
2.1.Motorized XY Stage
The stage is at fully horizontal position, with no lift or tilt at all.
The microscope has an intelligent autofocus that finds the best focus plane. You can also have option to limit the searching focus range manually, depending on the thicknes or height range of the sample, such as 1um, 5u, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000um or any custom number that you think it is better to be applied.
2.3. Motorized Nosepiece
You can switch the nosepiece at the speed of one click.
This microscope allows imaging of brightfield, darkfield, and optional polarization, DIC Nomarski and fluorescence imaging as well as phase-contrast.
Please check the software tab for further details.
In this video we review how the BMU950A microscope with automated XY stage and autofocus can scan a slide, regions of interest, multiple points of interest, and more. This scanning uses a 8.3MP camera with a 0.75x C-Mount Adapter. You will see scanning of an actual sample at 20x objective lens.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
BUM950A Digital Microscopy Slide Scanning System0 out of 5(0)
- Digital upright motorized biological microscope
- Super Fast Slide Scanning System
- 4k line scan camera, with 7 um pixel size
- Plan Apo and high N.A. 4x, 10x, 20x objective lenses
- Automated scanning of 4 slides at a time
- Scanning type: line scan
- Great Autofocus feature, with user set point array to focus at the desired points
- Autofitting focus map
- Scan area: whole size: 75x25mm / 1″ x 3″
- Travel speed: 25mm/s
- Scan Speed Example: 15mmx16mm coverslip, with 50 autofocus points (5×10), using 40x takes 151seocnds (2min, 31 seconds)
- Includes a joystick to control XY, Z and speed
BMU900 Advanced Metallurgical Microscope0 out of 5(0)
- Advanced Upright Metallurgical Microscope
- Reflected & Transmitted lIghts
- Brightfield Imaging and optional Polarziing and DIC Nomarski Imaging Capability
- Includes 4-in XY stage
- 5x, 10x, 20x and 50x Plan Epi Obj lenses
- 50x-500x Total Magnification
- Lots of ND and imaging filters for both light sources.
BIC-6100 (H-694) Series 6.1MP 1″ High Sensitivite Cooled CCD Microscope Camera0 out of 5(0)
- 1- or 2-stage cooled CCD,
- Mono or Color; USB2.0,
- 6.1MP (2728 x 2192), 1″ Sony ICX694, 4.54μm/pixel, 3.5-9fps, 12bit.
- Software compatible: Windows/Mac. SDK
BiopenSPIM Light Sheet Microscope0 out of 5(0)
- Customizable light-sheet microscope based on your application and budget
- The lowest price and most compact lightsheet microscope in the market
- Automated XY, Z and R (rotation)
- Customized chamber(s) according to the client’s sample(s)
- Big list of filters and lasers from UV to IR is available
- Single or multiple-wavelength laser
- Single dimension or dual-side illumination
- Objective lenses: 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x
- Camera: CMOS, CCD, sCMOS
- MicroManager Software
- Easy Upgradable from single to two colors, anytime
- Improved and modified optics and mechanics by Bioimager
- Exclusive offer of 3 wavelength laser (NEW)
BUM500DIC Upright Biological Microscope with DIC and Phase Contrast Imaging0 out of 5(0)
- Upright Biological Microscope
- Brightfield, Phase-Contrast, Polarized and DIC Nomarski imaging capability and Optional Fluorescnce imaging
- Super Bright Transmitted Halogen illumination and optional Reflecetd light
- Trinocular Head
- 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x (oil) Phase Contrast and 20x and 100x (dry) DIC lenses
OEM Microscope: Inverted/Upright for Biological & Industrial Application0 out of 5(0)
We have developed a robust and inexpensive USB-based imaging engine utilizing a camera sensor. This technology is the result of our development of the IncuScope inverted fluorescent microscope. We would like to offer it as a module for other instrument makers to use in a variety of imaging functions.SKU: Incuscope OEM