IS220 Smart Incubator Phase Contrast Microscope
- The smallest phase contrast microscope in the world
- Simple, small and smart digital inverted fluorescence biological microscope
- Small enough to fit inside an incubator, hood or be part of another device
- LED fluorescence imaging with 2 or 3 channels
- Custom Camera, selection based on speed (up to 500fps), resolution( 1.5MP to 20MP), sensor size (1/3″ to 2″) and more,
- Advanced live cell imaging software (optional)
- Reasonable Price
BIM640FL Inverted Epi-Fluorescnce Biological Microscope
- BIM640FL Inverted Fluorescence Microscope
- Extralarge widefield eyepeices 10x/23 (Unique)
- 4x, 10xPh, 20xPh, 40x lenses incldued plus tens of optional obj lenses.
- with GFP, RFP & optional UV, V or any custom Excitation filters.
- Trinocular head; Top video port.
- HBO illumination
IncuScope BX-200 Box Incubator Microscope with Autofocus Ph, 2 FL, 3 LED
SKU: incuscope BX200
- Box Microscope, fits inside an incubator or hood
- 10x Obj lens with optional from 2x to 150x
- Brightfield/Phase Contrast and 2-channel fluorescence imaging capability
- Great Autofocus Mechanism
- Time-Lapse Imaging
- Compact Size and light weight.
- Windows OS, USB 3.0 interface
BIM410RPC/FL Hoffman/Relief Phase Contrast & Fluorescence Inverted Biological Microscope
– Inverted Biological Microscope
– Brightfield, and optional Hoffman Modulation Contrast/Relief Contrast and/or Fluorescence
– 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x objective lenses
– 10x/22 eyepieces, 40x-400x total magnifications
– Optional C-Mount Adapters: 0.35x, 0.5x, 0.65x or 1xSKU: n/a
IncuScope IS250 Incubator Microscope with 10x, 25x, 40x Phase Contrast and Fluorescence
- Fits inside an incubator or a hood.
- Quadruple nosepiece, 10x, 25x and 40x Ph (and FL) with optional lenses of 2x-150x, total magnifications of 100x-400x extendable to 20x-3000x (without digital zooming).
- 2.3MP Color USB3.0 High-Sensitive Camera, C-mount adapter and calibration slide makes the imaging bundle so professional
- A trinocular head to use the scope in a classical way
- USB 3.0 connections for camera and LED Control
- LED Control via manual controller and software
- Light off during the waiting time, i.e. digit shutter to avoid photobleaching and phototoxicity
- IncuView Software for LED Control (intensity, turn on/off), video or time-lapse imaging and merging channels