Differential-Interference-contrast (DIC) or Nomarski Imaging
Having DIC Nomarsky is always costly. If your microscope allows having a DIC imaging but your budget does not permit, make sure you can upgrade that by simply purchasing the extra parts without discarding your current obj lenses or setup.
DIC Nomarsky imaging needs a polarizer and analyzer as well as DIC filter together with its objective loens. Make sure your microscope does / will come with polarizer, analyzer, slot for DIC filter insert and also which objective lenses are supported for DIC imaging.
High quality image of cast iron with spheroidal graphite captured at 1000x magnification and 12.5 mega pixel Camera.
- BMI600 Inverted Metallurgical BF/DF +DIC (Optional) Microscopewas $6,000.00 Special Price $4,650.00Quickview
- BMI800 Metallurgical Transmitted Inverted+DIC (Optional) Researchwas $18,000.00 Special Price $14,175.00Quickview
- BMU200DIC Compact Metallurgical Upright with BF/Pol/DIC Imaging Capabilitieswas $8,000.00 Special Price $6,500.00Quickview
- BMU3000 Motorized Foucsing Metallurgical Upright Microscope with BF/DF/Pol/DIC Imaging Capabilitieswas $13,500.00 Special Price $10,950.00Quickview
- BMU500A Fully Motorized Auto-Focus Metallurgical Microscopewas $20,000.00 Special Price $16,000.00Quickview
- BMU500DIC Metallurgical Upright Reflected/Transmitted BF/DF/Pol & Optional DIC & 50x-1000x Magnificationswas $6,000.00 Special Price $4,495.00Quickview
- BUM500DIC Upright Biological Microscope with DIC and Phase Contrast Imagingwas $12,000.00 Special Price $8,875.00Quickview