BSM300 Zoom Stereo...
- Binocular (Trinocular) Viewing Head, Inclined at 45°
- Extra wide field eyepiece EW10×/22
- Zoom objective 0.8×-5×, Zoom ratio 6.3:1
- High resolution, Wide viewing field, Long working distance of 115mm
- With Complete eyepieces, objectives and accessories, it is an ideal instrument for industry assembling, inspection and teaching field
Precision measuring microscopes with digimatic indicators allow for use in shops and labs responsible for research and development, quality control, and inspection.
Measuring microscopes are used for making non-contact measurements of a specimen’s X-Y axis or any planar dimension in the microscope field. BIOIMAGER features measuring microscopes with either binocular or trinocular options. Optional digimatic indicators for X or Y, Z and an optional mounting bracket, and mount adaptors are also available from us.
For details regarding any of our microscopes or custom microscope, please contact us.