BIOIMAGER is professional in custom design of imaging technology based on the customer's requirements and budget limits for live cell imaging and engineering applications. In an individual microscopy level, we offer choosing different parts to customize the design of a microscope unit (please check a sample image). Advanced level of custom-design is also available in which we offer a microscopy system among the following list of options:
- Microscope main body: inverted / upright / flexible, binocular / trinocular, biological & industrial
- Objective lenses: magnifications (from 1.25x to 300x); dry/water/oil; different NA & type
- Stage: motorized, manual, holders
- Environmental control: Heating/cooling stage, temperature control/monitor
- Focus: automatic or manual (fin/coarse)
- Shutter: to block the light to avoid photo damage
- Output Display: Computer monitor, LCD/LED Screen, Touch Screen, iPad, Laptop, all-in-one computer
- Operation system: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/10, Mac
- Camera: monochrome/color; CMOS, CCD, cooled CCD, scanned CCD, different resolution (from 0.32 MP to 14.0 MP and more)
- Software: acquisition and analysis
Please contact us to discuss the details and possible solutions.
- Inverted fluorescent microscopy system; fully automated (X-Y stage, Z Focus, shutter, filters, heating stage), two chambers (miniature incubators and large entercompassing the whole optical system), coupled with a CCD camera. Hematopoietic stem cells and mesenchymal stromal cells growth and development study. Laval University, QC, Canada.
- Human PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) sample, stained platelets with Quinacrine were captured by Incuscope and analyzed by a customized image analysis program, Private Company, Duesseldorf, Germany
- Fluorescent beads used to anlayze urine bacterial contamination, diagnosis machine development in combination with our OEM module, Private Comapny, Markham, ON, Canada.
- A low-price but high-quality inveretd fluorescence microscope with three filters, coupled with a high sensitive CCD camera, Stanford University, CA, USA.
- Inverted brightfield microscope (IncuScope) combined with an electromagnetic chemical reactor, Chemical Engineering Department, Laval University, QC, Canada.
- Stereo Microscope with a large monitor; Hair transplantation clinics; Heydarabad, India.
- Inverted biological microscope with touch screen HD Tablet Camera Android OS, Plymouth Marien Laboratory, Plymouth, UK.