- DIN standard eyepieces HWF 10X and DIN HWF 10X-F focusing eyepieces with Walton & Beckett reticle (Type G-22 with 3:1 aspect ratio)
- Mechanical X-Y stage with attached nger assembly
- Achromatic condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris, lter tray and 40X positive Phase annulus insliding mount
- Coaxial coarse and ne focus adjustment with graduation, reading 2 microns per divisionwith tension adjustment and safety auto focus stop
- Built-in Koehler illuminator with 6V 30W halogen lamp & variable intensity control
- GIF ( Green interference Filter) 546nm, 29.8 diameter.
- Centering Telescope
- Stage micrometer 1mm divided into 100 units (each division= 0.01 mm)
- Plan Semi Apo 4x, 10x, Plan Semi Apo 40x objective
- In nity Corrected Optical System ∞ F=200mm
- Quadruple nosepiece DIN standard RMS threads
- Auto voltage sensing power supply
- Stable triangular foot print design
- Ergonomically placed focus controls
MT6520 / MT6530 PCM Asbestos Fiber Counting Microscope for NIOSH7400 & OSHA ID160
The MT6520 & MT6530 Series is a newly designed PCM (Phase Contrast) Compound Microscopes for Asbestos ber counting applications. Meiji Techno America manufactures these microscopes pursuant to NIOSH 7400 and OSHA ID 160 Reference methods. Built in Koehler Transmitted illuminator with 6V 30W Halogen lamp and variable intensity control. Equipped with Phase contrast ∞ Infinity Corrected objectives, GIF filter, Walton & Beckett reticle and a centering telescope and stage micrometer.
PCM (Phase Contrast Microscopy):
Phase contrast microscopy is the method that is primarily used for estimating asbestos concentrations of airborne bers. This method is quick and can be performed on-site for a rapid determination of concentrations of asbestos bers in the air. Phase contrast microscopy does not positively differentiate between asbestos and other bers. Positive identi cation of asbestos ber must be performed using PLM (Polarized Light Microscopy) or Electron Microscopy (Method 7402).
The MT6520 & MT6530 Series is a newly designed PCM (Phase Contrast) Compound Microscopes for Asbestos ber counting applications. Meiji Techno America manufactures these microscopes pursuant to NIOSH 7400 and OSHA ID 160 Reference methods. Built in Koehler Transmitted illuminator with 6V 30W Halogen lamp and variable intensity control. Equipped with Phase contrast ∞ In nity Corrected objectives, GIF lter, Walton & Beckett reticle and a centering telescope and stage micrometer.
The Meiji MT6520 / MT6530 Asbestos phase contrast microscope (PCM) for NIOSH 7400 and OSHA ID 160 reference methods includes the following:
- Objective Lenses: DIN Infinity Corrected brightfield U. Plan 4x, U. Plan 10x and U. Plan Positive Phase Contrast 40x objectives mounted in quintuple nosepiece.
- Eyepieces: Siedentopf trinocular head with HWF10x DIN standard compensating eyepiece (FN 20) and HWF10x focusing eyepiece with Walton & Beckett reticle (type G-22 with 3:1 aspect ratio), FN 20. Interpupillary adjustment from 53mm to 75mm. Graduated diopter on left eyetube. Inclined at 30 degrees. Trinocular head allows camera integration and includes sliding 80/20 beam splitter.
- Total Magnification: 40x, 100x, 400x.
- Specimen Stage: Ceramic coated flat top mechanical X-Y stage measures 171mm x 115mm and travels 78mm(X) x 52mm(Y). Attached finger assembly and ergonomically positioned coaxial drop-down controls. Includes stage micrometer 1mm divided into 100 units (each division = 0.01mm).
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment with graduation reading 2 microns per division, fitted with tension adjustment and safety auto focus stop.
- Illumination: Built-in Koehler illuminator with 6v 30w halogen lamp, including variable intensity control.
- Phase Contrast: Includes centering telescope.
- Light Focusing: Abbe condenser NA 1.25 with iris, centerable 20x and 40x positive phase annulus, and dovetail mount.
- Warranty: Meiji Techno warrants this product against defects in material and/or workmanship for the life of the instrument from the date of original purchase to the original purchaser. Electrical warranty is 90 days.
- Includes: Stage micrometer 1mm / 100 divisions, green interference filter 546nm, blue clear filter, centering telescope, dust cover and owner’s manual.
|MT6520||Binocular||(1) KHW 10X Focusing E.P. F.N. 20, with W&B Reticle, (1) KHW 10X, F.N. 20||DIN U. Plan brightfield 4x, 10x and U. Plan positive phase contrast objective 40x|
|Ceramic coated flat-top stage with attached finger assembly||Abbe condenser NA 1.25 with iris, centerable 20X & 40X positive phase annulus, dovetail mount||Transmitted light Koehler Illuminator 6V 30W halogen auto voltage sensing with intensity control.|
|MT6500 Series Components and Accessories|
|MA815/05||Binocular, Siedentopf type, I.P. adjustment 53mm to 75mm, graduated diopter on left eyetube (23.2 mm I.D. eyetube). Inclined at 30 degrees. Inverted Image. (Included in Model MT6520)|
|MA816/05||Trinocular, Siedentopf type, I.P. adjustment 53mm to 75mm, graduated diopter on left eyetube (23.2 mm I.D. eyetube). Inclined at 30 degrees. Inverted Image.|
(Included in Model MT6530)
|MA407||DIN KHW 10X compensating eyepiece, Field No. 20, (Eye-tube O.D. 23.2mm) (each) (Included in MT6520 and MT6530)|
|MA407/W||DIN KHW 10X Compensating Focusing eyepiece with Walton & Beckett reticle, Field No. 20 (Eye-tube O.D. 23.2mm) (each) (Included in MT6520 and MT6530)|
|MA254/05||Walton & Beckett reticle, 21mm diameter (Included in MA407/W)|
|MA831||U. Plan Objective 4X, N.A. 0.10, W.D. 17.8 mm, F.N. 24 (Included in Models MT6520, MT6530)|
|MA832||U. Plan Objective 10X, N.A. 0.25, W.D. 10.67 mm , F.N. 24 (Included in Models MT6520, MT6530)|
|MA841||U. Plan Positive Phase contrast objective 40X, N.A. 0.65, W.D. 0.5mm, F.N. 24 (Included in Models MT6520 and MT6530)|
|Phase Centering Telescope|
|MA458||Focusing Centering Telescope, 23.2 mm O.D. (Included in MT6520 & MT6530)|
|Phase Condenser & GIF|
|MA910/10||Abbe condenser, N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm, with centerable phase annuli for 20X & 40X phase objectives, dovetail mount. (Included in MT6520 & MT6530)|
|MA861/05||Green interference filter (GIF) 546nm, 44.0mm diameter, unmounted (Included in Models MT6520 and MT6530)|
|MA856/05||Blue clear filter, 44.0mm diameter, unmounted (Included in MT6520 & MT6530)|
|MA917R||Ceramic coated flat-top stage, 170mm X 140mm ,with 80mm X 52mm, X-Y movement and right hand drop-down coaxial controls. (Included in MT6520 and MT6530)|
|MA917L||Ceramic coated flat-top stage, 170mm X 140mm ,with 80mm X 52mm, X-Y movement and left hand drop-down coaxial controls. (Optional)|
|MA598||Attachable finger assembly for MA917R and MA917L (Included in MT6520 & MT6530)|
|MA285||Stage Micrometer, 1mm divided into 100 units, 0.01mm (Each division = 0.01mm) (Included in Models MT6520 and MT6530)|
|Bulbs and Fuses|
|MA326||Spare bulb, 6V 30W Halogen|
|MA327||Spare 3A fuse for Halogen illuminator|
|MA809/10||Removable AC Electric cord with plug for 115V models (Included in all 115V models)|
|MA809/20||Removable AC Electric cord with plug for 220V models (Included in all 220V models)|
|MA701||Dust Cover for MT6520 and MT6530|
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.