HDS-2520 Digital Automated 3D Imaging System0 out of 5(0)
The Huvitz HDS series offres a wide range of analysis based upon the integration of optical and digital technology. Easy Image acquistion and easy analytical processes tranbslats into precise and accurate results. All functions for observation, recording, measurement and reporting have been integrated into a single unit, making it one of the most versatile digital microscopes in the market.SKU: HDS-2520
HRM300 Upright Metallurgical Microscope with 3D Profiler0 out of 5(0)
SKU: Huvitz HRM300
- Advanced Upright Metallurgical Microscope
- Guarantees 40% saving in cost compared to Olympus BX 51, Nikon LV100 & LV150 and even superior image quality
- With Reflected Only or Reflected & Transmitted illumination
- Brighfield Imaging and Optional Darkfield, Polarizer or DIC;
- Plan Fluor Epi 5x, 10x, 20x, 50x and 100x obj lenses; optional LWD 20x, 50x and 100x.
- 3D Profile at 10nm resolution over 30mm stroke (Z)
- Control Box & Pad.
- 4-in, 6-in and larger manual XY Stage (8,10,12″) is available
- Automatic XY Stage of 4-in, 6-in and larger
- Professional Image Analysis Software (Panasis)
- 3D image output at .STL and .PLY format to use with a 3D printer!