BIM500FL Inverted Fluorescent Biological Microscope is specifically designed for the observation of cell culture and particularly those stained with GFP or RFP. Infinite optical system gives excellent optical performance. Excellent high resolution fluorescent objectives are optional to generate high quality fluorescent images. This microscope can be your best assistant in laboratory research for brightfield, phase contrast and epi-fluor imaging.
BIM500FL Inverted Fluorescent Biological Microscope is mainly used in live cell imaging, epi-fluorescence imaging in general, disease examination, bacteria, viral studies, immune diagnosis and laboratory research fields.
- BIM500FL Inverted Fluorescence Microscope
- 4x, 10xPh, 20xPh, 40x lenses included plus tens of optional obj lenses.
- with GFP, RFP & optional UV or V Excitation filters.
- 9″ LCD viewing head plus a 5MP built-in camera
- HBO illumination
BIM500FLD Digital LCD Inverted Epi-Fluorescnece Biological Microscope
BIM500FLD is an LCD Inverted Fluorescence Microscope, with New Developed Digital LCD Head. This has a built-in CCD camera & LCD screen. No need to purchase a CCD camera or computer again. You can view & show your observation clearly before everyone!
- 5.0 Mega pixels CCD built-in
- Upgrade to 9 Inches Screen, Resolution is up to1280*800
- Capture picture or video by one button
- Built-in SD card to store your picture or video
- Upgrade to HDMI & USB output
- Mark date, time on your picture
This microscope is one of our best selling products and has been sold to many places cross the world. If you need a reference, please fee free to contact us. Some examples of custom microscope of BIM500FL with custom camera or display have been provided to:
- University of Toronto (U of T)
- University of British Columbia (UBC), Vancouver, BC
- University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario
- Concordia University, Toronto, Ontario
- Héma-Québec, Québec, QC
- Sick Kids Hospital, Toronto, Ontario
- Canadian Blood Services, Ottawa, Ontario
- Waterloo University, Waterloo, Ontario
- York University, Toronto, Ontario
- Stanford University, Stanford, California
- National Institutes of Health (NIH), Bethesda, MD and other branches of NIH.
- UC Davis Health, Davis, California
- AREVA Med, Plano, Texas
- Bioqual Inc.Rockville, Maryland
- Lucerna, Inc., Brooklyn, New York
- Molecular Technologies Laboratories, Columbus, Ohio
- University of Cologne
- University of Wuerzburg
- Private Company
- UK: Private Organizations
- Australia: CSIRO-Store, CLAYTON, VIC
- Argentina: Universidad Nacional de Río Cuarto
- Mexico: Biotechnologia Veterinaria
- Saudi Arabia: King Faisal Hospital
- Yemen: Private Firm
Contact information of the private organizations will be shared after checking with them.