IVF TRINOCULAR IN-VITRO...
• Stereo Zoom Microscope Body with Trinocular Head
• Eyepieces (Paired Super Wide Field 10X eyepiece – accepts a 25mm reticle)
• Pole stand with rotatable and sliding Y-axis mirror in base with locking tension ring and Pseudo Dark eld LED transmitted light stand with a clear glass stage plate 9.5” pillar height and a 12” x 15” wide base
• FC focusing Holder (Smooth precise focusing over 55mm of travel, with slip clutch and tension adjustment
• Auxiliary Lens for added working distance ( MA517 –W.D. 150mm or MA794- W.D. 174mm)
• FL151- Dual Arm Fiber Optic System for Incident Illumination
• 6MP/60fps HDMI/USB 2.0 camera, with power transformer, USB cable, USB mouse, HDMI cable, SD card, application CD, 11.6 HDMI monitorSKU: IVF-8TR
BioScan 1600 Object...
- Designed for capturing images of material objects
- Perfect scanning tool for specimen centers of animals, plants and minerals, research centers, collecting agencies, manufactures of building materials, art designing and advertising companies.
- Challenges the 2D digital cameras, due to the ability to present the details of objects and the awareness of the light angles and brightness when shooting, make them become complicate and expensive in operations and maintenance.
- Excellent altrenative solution to make digitization of objects easier and more efficient
- 1600 dpi resolution
- 48-bit colour image
- Scanning area: 304.8 mm x 424.18 mm (12″ × 16.7″)
- Extended Depth of Field: +/- 6.5mm
Bioimager’s digital microscopes are compound microscopes with a built-in digital camera and/or come with a HD (high-definition) / retina quality display / monitor / LCD, HDMI output / port, and saves the images on a SD card, hard drive, or USB memory key. It takes the high-magnified photos of specimen with digital-zoom features. The built-in software is very user-friendly and easy to use. We also have compact /portable digital USB microscopes, such as IncuScope which can be customized and used for biology or metallography.