Automatic Microscopy Slide Handling System
The PL-200 model is designed for 1×3 slides and accommodates up to 200 slides that are housed in four removable slide racks, each of which holds up to fifty slides. The PL-100 model is designed for 2×3 slides and is capable of handling up to 100 slides(as shown in photo below) which are housed in two racks of fifty.SKU: Automatic Microscopy Slide Handling System
GLISSANDO SLIDE SCANNER
The new Glissando scanner delivers fast, high quality whole slide image acquisition in an affordable package. The compact footprint and simple, intuitive user interface make the Glissando scanner the ideal platform for quick scanning of standard microscope slides. The Glissando Slide Scanner integrates the latest automation technologies and high quality components with our proven TurboscanTM scanning engine to provide an effective, reliable and affordable.SKU: GLISSANDO SLIDE SCANNER
Realtime Telepathology Imaging System™
Realtime Telepathology Imaging System™ (RTIS™) is the latest patent pending solution for communicating diagnostic quality images between pathologists and it is very simple to use. The brain of RTIS™ is a special compression-decompression device (codec) with its own built in web server that allows users to use an Internet browser to view a live signal from a unique, fully automatic, high definition (HD) video camera.SKU: Realtime Telepathology Imaging System™
BUM500A Fully Motorized Auto-Focus Biological Microscope
- Professional Upright Biological/Clinical Microscope
- 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x and 100x plan obj lenses are included.
- Brighfield Imaging and optional Phase Contrast, Darkfield, Polarizing, DIC and epi-fluorescence
- Automated XY stage, Auto-focus, Automatic lens switch
- Control Pad, remote-control access over network
- Auto-focus, Auto-scanning and auto-recognition features
- Standard Image Analysis Software
- The most economical solution for automatic XY-Z biological microscope
- Excellent solution for medical diagnosis, pathological analysis and real-time teaching, etc.