This microscope is a high level microscope which is specially designed for laboratory study. It adopts an Infinite optical system, reasonable structure and ergonomic design. With an innovative optical and structure design idea, excellent optical performance and easy to operate system, this laboratory biological microscope makes your laboratory works enjoyable.
- Four motor-drives: Objective nosepiece, XY stage and Z focus, controlled manually and automatically
- Advanced technological digital dimmer with 100 steps of halogen lamp brightness division
- High precision positioning leading new stage,
- The clearest images with immediate access just by click on auto-focus, auto-scanning and auto-recognition features
- Built-in dynamic focus mechanism; achieve the laboratory microscope automation through network remote control system,
- widely used in medical diagnosis, pathological analysis and real-time teaching, etc.
- 3.2MP Camera with great Imaging software is included
- With Infinite Optical System, Kohler Illumination, providing excellent optical quality and making Image perfect.
- With low and forward position of C&F coaxial focus system, focusing knobs and brightness adjustable knob within reaching location, stable integral
- structure, and reasonable ergonomic design, making operators feel more comfortable and effective.
|High precision stage guarantees the high quality images||Man-machine integration touchpad controller||Built-in dynamic focusing system, auto-focus without computer|
|Sharp Auto-focus fetaure||Great Image Analysis Software /Travel Path|
This microscope is an ideal instrument in biological, histological, pathological, bacteriology, immunizations and pharmacy field and can be widely used in medical and sanitary establishments, laboratories, institutes, academic laboratories, colleges and universities.
To add the optional items, please contact us or check from the Accessories page.
Automatic Control Specifications
- Optical System: Infinite optical system
- Viewing Head: Seidentopf Trinocular Head Inclined at 30°, interpupillary 48-75mm
- Camera: 1.3 MP color USB 2 digital camera with CMOS chip or higher resolution/sensitivity (Contact us)
- Eyepiece: Extra Wide Field EW10x/22
- Nosepiece: Quintuple nosepiece
- Objective lenses: 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x, 100x infinite plan achromatic
- X-Y: 75×45 mm +- 1um; Z: 20 mm
- Resolution: 1 um in X-Y and Z directions
- Maximum speed: X-Y: 3 mm/s, Z: 0.3 mm/s
- Specimen Holder
- Condenser: NA0.9/0.25 swing condenser
- 24v/100W, Halogen Lamp
- Filter: Blue and Green
- Focus: auto-focus resolution < 1um.
- Control System
- the control box of motorized auto-focus microscope
- control software of motorized auto-focus microscope
- image analysis software (ScopeImage 9.0)
- USB dongle
- PC (optional)
- Other Hardware:
- USB cable
- 9-pin control port cable (serial)
- 15-pin control port cable (VGA)
- 25-pin control port cable
- 3.5 mm single cable
- DC24V 5A Adapter
- Operation Temperature: 15-90°C
- Power Supply: AC85V- AC220V
- Power Consumption: 50W
- Image Sensor: 1/2″CMOS
- Valid Pixel: 2048×1536 (3.0M Pixel)
- Pixel Size: 3.2μm × 3.2μm
- Digital Output: 24–bit (color)
- Image Format: 2048×1536 @7.5 f/s; 1024×768 @30f/s; 640×480 @30f/s
- Sensitivity: >1.0 V/lux-sec (550nm)
- Exposure: Manual/Auto Exposure Process, Exposure Time; Adjustable: 1～500 ms
- SNR: 43dB
- Dynamic Range: 61dB
- Connecting Mode: Insert it into Eyepiece Tube of Microscope Directly or Using Standard C Mount
- Image Output: USB2.0, Directshow & Twain
- Working Temperature: 0°C ~ +60°C
- System Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/Win7 32bit or 64bit
- With High Resolution chip (3.0M), Providing High Quality Image and Widely Used in Academic and Medical Field for High Precision and Resolution Image Capturing and Processing; By USB2.0, getting Real-time and Non-compressing Video Data and Capturing Image Directly;
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7 32bit or 64bit
- DirectX 9.0 or higher (for Windows 2000)
- Video adapter supports 24bit color or more, and 1280×1024 or 1024×768 resolution
- CPU with 1.8GHz or more
- System Memory 512MB or more
- Display Memory 256MB or more
- USB2.0 interface
- Hard Disk Space 1GB for installation plus additional space for captured images.
There are no reviews yet.