5-Channel LED Fluorescence Illumination Attachment BIA-FL-IS5
- LED fluorescence attachment
- Up to 5 channels of standard or custom wavelengths from UV to IR and NIR
- Standard 3-channel: UV, Blue and Green excitations, suitable for Dapi/Hoechst, GFP/Alexa Fluor 488, RFP/TRITC/mCherry/Texas Red.
- A 5W LED illumination
- Comes with touch-pad to select and turn up/down the LED intensity
- An adapter for Zeiss, Nikon, Leica, Olympus and custom microscopes of inverted, upright or stereo type.
- Optional LED control software for advanced live cell imaging
High-Resolution & High-Power Fluorescence In Vivo Imaging
BL240 is a complete, turn-key system for quantitative fluorescence imaging of small animals in vivo. The imaging approach is non-invasive and high resolution and uses high-power LEDs. It provides very large FOV with 2x to 40x objective lenses, and has LEDs and filters from UV to far red.SKU: BUM240FLX
BSM400FL LED Fluorescence Stereo microscope
Fluorescence stereo microscope BSM400FLL has excellent performance and it is high cost-effective. Fluorescence stereo microscope is the core technique of fluorescent imaging in vivo of living animals. BSM400FLL is widely used in the fields of biology, industrial inspection and criminal justice, etc. It is an essential instrument for fluorescent anti-counterfeiting printing detection and also an ideal device for mineral research.SKU: BSM400FL
Epi-Fluorescence Stereo Microscopes
|Now, for the first time, end-users of stereoscopes can get benefits from the same advanced imaging techniques that upright microscopes users have long enjoyed. The new epi-fluorescence illuminator of BioImager stereo-microscopes allows 3D observation of samples such as living organisms using fluorescence methods such as green fluorescence protein (GFP), red fluorescence protein (RFP) or Texas Red, Dapi/Hoechst, as well as photo-resistant semiconductor wafers and printed circuit boards (PCB). Best of all, it provides all the advantages of advanced fluorescence microscopy along with ultra-long working distances for easy specimen manipulation and true three-dimensional stereo vision.|
Last but not least, we offer LED epi-fluorescence stereo-microscopes and attachment to use with your own microscopes.
When you select a fluorescence microscope, you may take these into account:
1. What fluorophores or filters do I need?
- Emission color is normally one color/bandwidth above the excitation channel. For instances, the excitation for GFP is blue but emission is green. Similarly, we use green excitation but red emission filter for RFP/mCheery/TexasRed filters.
- We have filters from Visible to far red and infrared (300nm-1800nm), over 150 sets. Customized filters are available for all epi-fluorescence microscope models. Contact us for details.
2. Do I need a multi-band filter? A dual, triple and even 5-band multiwavelength filters are available to collect multiple channels in one shot.
3. What light source: LED or HBO? How about Xenon?
- HBO is a traditional light source with a wide spectrum of wavelength for the visible range at low cost and around 200-3000 hours lifetime.
- LED source is available from UV to IR, at the selected wavelength, with little bit extra cost from 10,000 hours lifetime up to 100,000 hours ( you will be retired from the job).
4. What type of microscope am I better to choose: stereoscope, inverted or upright? please read each category separately to find the answers.
5. More questions? Simply contact us by phone, email or live chat.
Please select the products based on your requirements from the left side list or below table:
|Inverted Fluorescence||Upright Fluorescence||Stereo Fluorescence||Digital Fluorescence|
|Heating Stages||Fluorescence Accessories||Objective Lenses||OEM|