BIOIMAGER BSM780FL Epi-Fluorescence Stereoscopy Package
The Stereo Fluorescence BISF Series was invented by BIOIMAGER to upgrade standard stereo microscopes to full fluorescence functionality with ease. The BISF is recently developed for the fluorescence community as the best complete fluorescence package and also as an add-on to your standard stereo systp (Carl Zeiss, Huvitz, Leica, Meiji Techno, Nikon, Olympus, and others) which benfits frm teh same advanced imaging technqiues that upright/compound microscope users have long enjoyed. The BISF Fluorescence Illuminator gets up to four fluorescence filters that give clear, bright and even fluorescence images. BIOIMAGER offers an extensive set of filters made by Chroma or omega for your fluorescence needs.
* A high quality super bright imaging solution for stereo epi-fluorescence techniuqes, screening and manipulation of transgenic speciees.
* Four-position filter slider
* 100% fluorescent light can be sent directly from the specimen to the optinal photo tube
* Base configurations availble for epi-fluorescence only or with LED transmitted light source
* Easy upgrade to optinal episcpic imaging and oblique coherent contrast.
* Ideal Screening Fluorescence Microscope
* Bright, easily visible outputs. Multiwavelength excitation.
* Custom light adapter source, upgradable for bright GFP, TRITC or any custom design filters.
* Long working distance
* Perfect tool for studies of Zebrafish, C. elegans, mouse fluorescent imaging, pbryo development, microfluiodics or Lab-on-a-chip devices.
* #1 choice for Vet and IVF labs.
* We offer up to 40 different specilaized filter cubes.Please contact us for the listing.
Huvitz Stereoscopes: S. Korean Product, Chinese Price, Japanese Quality
Optimized zoom range and color reproduction offer
top quality images.
Interchangeable objective lenses and accessories can be
implpented to provide a guaranteed satisfaction for any
given inspection environment and task.
|Brightfield Reflected light (from top)||Brightfield Transmitted light (from bottom)|
2. Epi-Fluorescent System
<font >100% fluorescent light can be sent directly from the specimen to the optinal photo tube
- Galilean Optical Systp
- The Galilean Optical Systp uses interchangeable objective lens that provide the best quality images.
- Effective 7:1 Zoom
- The 8x to 56x zoom magnification range accommodates a vast majority of inspection tasks.
- To achieve consistent magnification, the Click Stop function has been implpented to improve work
- Variety of Video Ports
- Huvitz exclusive video port lenses assure better quality video images for any digital camera systps.
- Superior optic systp
- Accurate color reproduction and high resolution power are the result of superior optic design minimizing
distortion and aberration offering a clear image on wide range and variety of samples.
- Built-in LED
- Bright and durable LED illumination provides suitable transmission or reflection with low energy
- 4 Split LED
- Compact and adaptable, this LED illuminator can light each quadrant individually or in any combination to
better manage reflection and observation.