Epi-Fluorescence Stereo Microscopes
Now, for the first time, end-users of stereoscopes can get benefits from the same advanced imaging techniques that upright microscopes users have long enjoyed. The new epi-fluorescence illuminator of BioImager stereo-microscopes allows 3D observation of samples such as living organisms using fluorescence methods such as green fluorescence protein (GFP), red fluorescence protein (RFP) or Texas Red, Dapi/Hoechst, as well as photo resistant semiconductor wafers and printed circuit boards (PCB). Best of all, it provides all the advantages of advanced fluorescence microscopy along with ultra-long working distances for easy specimen manipulation and true three-dimensional stereo vision.
Last but not least, we offer LED epi-fluorescence stereo-microscopes and attachment to use with your own microscopes.
- Ideal Screening Fluorescence Microscopes
- We offer a low-price solution for stereo fluorescence imaging, screening and manipulation of transgenic species.
- Long working distance
- Base configurations available for fluorescence only or with LED transmitted light source.
- Bright, easily visible outputs. Multi-wavelength excitation.
- Custom light adapter source, upgradable for bright GFP or any custom design.
- Perfect tool for Zebrafish, embryo development studies, and Vet Labs.
- #1 choice for Drosophila, C. Elegans fluorescent Imaging, macroscopic pictures of bacterial colonies, semi-conductor and microfluidic chips.
- Tens of accessories and optional items to complete your imaging need
- We offer up to 40 different specialized filter cubes.Please contact us for the listing.