BUM500DIC Upright Biological Microscope with DIC and Phase Contrast Imaging
- Upright Biological Microscope
- Brightfield, Phase-Contrast, Polarized and DIC Nomarski imaging capability and Optional Fluorescnce imaging
- Super Bright Transmitted Halogen illumination and optional Reflecetd light
- Trinocular Head
- 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x (oil) Phase Contrast and 20x and 100x (dry) DIC lenses
BUM340L-16MP Upright Biological/Clinical Microscope with 16MP Camera & 9.7″ Touch Screen
- Upright biological/clinical microscope
- Binocular or Trinocular viewing head
- Infinity Plan 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S,OIL)
- Total Magnifications 40x-1000x
- 9.7″ High Resolution Touch Screen LCD + built-in 16MP Camera
BUM400A Fully Motorized Auto-Focus Biological Microscope
- Fully automated digital microscope
- 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x and 100x plan obj lenses
- Brighfield Imaging with LED illumination
- Automated XY stage, Auto-focus and Motorized Nosepiece
- Easy remote control via internet makes excellent choice for tele-consultation
- Auto-focus, Auto-scanning and auto-recognition features
- Standard Image Analysis Software
- The most economical solution for automatic XY-Z biological microscope, slide scanning and tele-pathology
- Excellent solution for sperm / semen analysis, stool analysis, counting of cancer cells, blood cells, mammalian cells and bacteria, medical diagnosis, pathological analysis and real-time teaching, etc.
BUM800 Advanced Biological Upright Laboratory/Research Microscope
- Advanced Upright Biological Microscope
- Brightfield imaging with optional Phase-Contrast, Darkfield, Polarizing, Epi-fluorescence and DIC Nomarski imaging
- 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x and 100x Lenses included, optional 2.5x, 5x, 20x, 50x, 60x and LWD
- 3-Stop viewing head is available (100% Eyepieces, 20%E-80%C, 100% Camera)
- Quintuple nosepiece with optional upgrade to sextuple and even more.
- High level microscope, designed for laboratory study.
Upright Biological Microscopes
An upright biological microscope is a very commonly used compound microscope in clinics and life science. A regular upright biological microscope has 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x objective lenses and 10x eyepieces. This means you can expect a total magnification of 40x and 1000x. It is technically possible to increase this magnification via eyepieces and/or camera to 1500x or 2000x. Bioimager is proud to announce offering biological microscopes with 2500x, 3000x, 4500x, 5000x and even 10,000x. Contact us for details.
Upright biological microscopes are mainly used in different labs such as Bacteriology, Cell Biology, Crystallography, Cytology, Developmental Biology, Evolutionary Biology, General Biology, General Microscopy, Hematology, Histology, Immunology, Marine Biology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Mycology, Neuroscience, Parasitology, Particle Tracking, Routine Pathology, Surgical Pathology, Virology and so on.